• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope Benedict appointed some cartoon looking Sinkie guy to be the next Archbishop

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
williamgoh30e.jpg

FATHER William Goh, rector of the St Francis Xavier Major Seminary, is slated to become the head of the Catholic Church here.

The 55-year-old was appointed by the Pope Benedict XVI yesterday as Coadjutor Archbishop.

The appointment means that Father Goh will take over from Archbishop Nicholas Chia when the latter retires.

Archbishop Chia told The Straits Times that as Coadjutor Archbishop, Father Goh will be assisting him.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best job. No need to work, just open mouth to talk some nonsense and money keep coming in. Better than lawyers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose the catholic church is much more honest and decent compared to chc. One thing is they should be quite a powerful organization with schools, churches and charity organizations all under its umbrella.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pope look like Emperor Palpatine..........so archbishop look like Bozo.........

never appoint Con Hee or Pastor/Bastard Prince velly good liao lor

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont understand why u all bash the Catholic Church, when you compare with CHC,,the Catholic Church is a much more decent organisation,,,as compared to Kong Hee Cult,,

about those abuse cases in Europe and the West,,,was it true? or was it made up?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont understand why u all bash the Catholic Church, when you compare with CHC,,the Catholic Church is a much more decent organisation,,,as compared to Kong Hee Cult,,

about those abuse cases in Europe and the West,,,was it true? or was it made up?

You are still in denial. In today's science and technology, you still believe in goons worshiping fairy tales of the ignorant past.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the pope look like Emperor Palpatine..........so archbishop look like Bozo.........

never appoint Con Hee or Pastor/Bastard Prince velly good liao lor

The Illuminati had infiltrated its ranks in the very high level.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Illuminati had infiltrated its ranks in the very high level.

the illuminati must have pulled a christmas joke. the papal appointee looks like the reincarnation of ah meng. very un-tokkong with low forehead and homo habilis head features. :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the illuminati must have pulled a christmas joke. the papal appointee looks like the reincarnation of ah meng. very un-tokkong with low forehead and homo habilis head features. :eek:

Hey not a joke, inside is actually an alien, part of the coming new world order, they will use the church to take over the world but first they will have to eliminate 60% of the world population.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey not a joke, inside is actually an alien, part of the coming new world order, they will use the church to take over the world but first they will have to eliminate 60% of the world population.

if they practise homosexuality and pedophilia on a global scale, they will surely achieve their objective in double quick time. :eek: :p :o

the current rectum, oops i mean "rector", title gives us a clue what the church is doing. they have been oggling at young arses.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very true. And the Vatican is getting sued left, right, center.

Also, many atrocities throughout history had been conducted by the Catholic Church. To call it a 'decent organization' is asinine.

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best job. No need to work, just open mouth to talk some nonsense and money keep coming in. Better than lawyers!

Agreed. You don't have to be an expert in rocket science to become a Roman Catholic priest. In the Middle Ages, the destitute saw priesthood as the way out of abject poverty. And priests in medieval Europe wielded significant temporal and spiritual power over their flock. Inevitably corruption, greed, nepotism and cronyism set in, leading to the eventual but predictable breakup of the Roman Catholic church during the Protestant Reformation of the 16th century.

Father William is a nice man. He is always thoughtful of others and the community.

Nice people may not necessarily be holy people (note: this statement is not directed at Fr. William since I don't know him). According to the Christian Bible and the teachings of the Church Fathers, holiness (New Testament Greek: ἁγιασμόν) is what every Roman Catholic/Protestant/Orthodox Christian should strive to possess. It is THIS quality ALONE that is acceptable to and pleasing in the eyes of the Lord.

To support my claim, I quote Paul, who in the Epistle to the Hebrews (12:14), wrote: "....and holiness: without which no man shall see God" (In Bible-speak, "to see God" means "to know God" which in turn means "to be god-like = likeness of God"

Example: Many people who have met or worked with Mother Teresa of Calcutta during her lifetime could attest that they saw in her the likeness of God; in other words, she was holy.

I suppose the catholic church is much more honest and decent compared to chc.

On what basis did you make that statement? The Roman Catholic Church in Singapore is a great disappointment. I would refrain from calling it a sham. It is only a tool to be manipulated according to the whims of LEEgime.

the pope look like Emperor Palpatine........

Really? Did you know that in ancient times and during the Middle Ages before the Protestant Reformation, the Roman Catholic Church and her followers believed that the Pope was more powerful than any emperor of this world?

The official list of titles of the Pope, in the order in which they are given in the Annuario Pontificio, is: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

If Jesus Christ is God, Creator of all that is seen and unseen, then the Pope, as His official representative, holds more power and influence than any temporal monarch on earth.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Nfivxyasp1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfivxyasp1g&sns=em[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;5pVifu4I8Ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pVifu4I8Ss&sns=em[/video]