• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor Yingluck, my heart pain

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what the hell is the king doing?
if you happen to know the inside story, the king already told the fucks some months ago to release water from the dams up north as heavier than usual rainfall predicted this year but those fucks, pride themselves to be on the different camp and think they are fucking smart, refused to heed the advice

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh...where is the princess then?

2009 - yellow shirts occupy the airports
2010 - red shirts occupy Central BKK
2011 - flood waters occupy BKK
2012 - Sinkies occupy Poseidon and Caesars.

consecutively 3 years, Thailand have something that hit the tourism industry.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manager111013.gif

Flood!
Tugsin can not think
Pheu Thai can not act ( don't know what to do )

:oIo::oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you happen to know the inside story, the king already told the fucks some months ago to release water from the dams up north as heavier than usual rainfall predicted this year but those fucks, pride themselves to be on the different camp and think they are fucking smart, refused to heed the advice

good gosh bro...to think they are fucking around with ppl's lives n properties.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Properly Punished for voting the Shinawatra Family - 500 yr flood

I am not going to watch that video I don't give a shit. I want the Thais to drown and rot in foul water and stink for longest time for voting Shinawatra family & that 淫乐 whore. :wink: This flood is the heaven's punishment DAMN GOOD!

The fact is Yellow & Red Shirt Camps are using this flood to fight A CIVIL WAR, constructing and demolishing temporary sand bag banks and controlling the floodgates. This is the YOUR FLOOD or MY FLOOD game. City people try to block flood water so that water goes outside the city. Northern people wants water to leave their hometowns fast which means dumping water down to city. If city block the flow the north will flood for longer period.

Be careful about karma, you Thai PAD dog!

You curse others, and may face the music yourself!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Properly Punished for voting the Shinawatra Family - 500 yr flood

Come up with some facts will you? I mean people are suffering and you too are playing politics. PT got voted in through a democratic process. Why is there a need to curse them especially if you are a foreigner? What has this got to do with you to become personal against the Thais?

... why? Because he is a dog of the Thai PAD!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
good gosh bro...to think they are fucking around with ppl's lives n properties.

red amoeba . . . . . read closely he knows the "inside story" he must be in the circle of insiders wow so impressed

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We will be indirectly impacted if this flood prolong...

rice being the first one...and a list of other items ranging from kotex to condoms to diapers to your Toyota spare parts.