• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor victim of invasion Spore not get accused to be a bully. Sounds familiar?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5C099BA0-D65B-4D31-BDFF-CFCAE69D9E9F.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
We are counting on you MDM Gin. Start a protest in Nusa Duta. Singapore needs heroines like you to protect it's borders and jurisdiction!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Walk Your Talk. No point KPKB here. Organise a protest rally in Nusa Duta now. I am sure you will be much appreciated by Singaporeans, including me and lots of others here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are counting on you MDM Gin. Start a protest in Nusa Duta. Singapore needs heroines like you to protect it's borders and jurisdiction!
FYI I was chased out of Nusa Duta by smart and clever ccb Malaysians since four years ago and these snakes crocodiles continued to harass me in my new place. I am not in Nusa Duta to do anything there.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
FYI I was chased out of Nusa Duta by smart and clever ccb Malaysians since four years ago and these snakes crocodiles continued to harass me in my new place. I am not in Nusa Duta to do anything there.
Wow....Then all the more you should burn the whole Nusa Duta down to show that you mean business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walk Your Talk. No point KPKB here. Organise a protest rally in Nusa Duta now. I am sure you will be much appreciated by Singaporeans, including me and lots of others here.
Hahaha posting the truth of bully calling poor victim bully also can twist to point ccb fingers at me. You think you paint me black will hide the truth of ccb Malaysians?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahaha posting the truth of bully calling poor victim bully also can twist to point ccb fingers at me. You think you paint me black will hide the truth of ccb Malaysians?
Since you spend your time in Johore, you should do something for Singapore there. Isn't it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....Then all the more you should burn the whole Nusa Duta down to show that you mean business.
Why should i? Should I burn myself up to protest? But I already said I am willing to sacrifice my house in war and this is what a patriot does.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should i? Should I burn myself up to protest? But I already said I am willing to sacrifice my house in war and this is what a patriot does.
Unlike sinkie traitor bitches and dogs that rejoice on my nipple photos. One is animal behavior one is human.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You should, given your patriotism. Self immolation is the most noble deed, suited for an honourable virgin like you.