• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor siambu tio hoot by amdk

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolley rage! Norwegian man fined for kicking Thai woman in supermarket dispute

A Norwegian man was fined for kicking a Thai woman in the leg during a supermarket trolley rage dispute.

Tor Zlatan, 45, was waiting at the checkout when fellow shopper Nong Omjan, 26, walked away with his trolley filled with five items he had already paid for.

CCTV footage showed how he yelled at the scared young woman then kicked her twice in the legs, leaving bruises on both thighs.

Tor was questioned at the police station in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand on December 29. He admitted assaulting the girl and paid her 30,000 Baht to settle the case.

He said: 'I was angry because she took my trolley. But it was a misunderstanding.'

Omjan told police she had tried to explain to the European ex-pat that she went to the shopping mall with her mother and she was confused about which trolley was hers.

She said: 'It was my fault that I didn’t look at what was inside the trolley at first.'

Omjan apologized to Tor when he yelled at her but he kicked her in the leg.
The terrified woman said: 'I’ve never seen anything like that before, he pointed at me and kept staring at me angrily. I walked away crying to my mother, but nobody helped me.'

Omjan had a bruised leg and called for her mother who complained about the incident to the store manager.

Police officers arrived to mediate with the two parties after the manager called them for help.

They were taken to the police station to negotiate the dispute where she asked for 40,000 Baht as compensation for the physical abuse, but he negotiated it down to 30,000 Baht.

Omjan agreed to not file charges after Tor paid her while the police find the man an extra 500 Baht.

After the negotiations, Omjan left to visit a hospital and have her bruises checked while Tor was allowed to return home.

The Norwegian apologised for the incident. He said: 'I made a mistake and I’m sorry to the girl and sorry for all the trouble it has caused.'

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think
1. The siam bu ji cute yi sia KNN
2. Why amdk kick a cute siam bu KNN
3. 30k baht about sgt 1.3k for 2 kick is worthy KNN
4. Does the siam bu need to pay alittle kopi lui to the polis KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Thai police. Farang probably a long term visitor married to an ex bar girl. This kind of Farang looks, you know he's an ardent contributor to Thailand's sex tourism industry. Siam Bu quite cute. With that compensation, she can buy a new iPhone.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
this amdk will kana muay thai later, thai ppl are very protective of their kind, many farangs tiok hoot all the time when they try to bully locals

CDlover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the locals tie him up cut off his cock and balls feed to stray dogs . He dun deserved to have these organs for bullying helpless women .