• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Huawei is like me indeed. Superior people bullied everywhere by useless bastards and their ccb allies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh another clever and smart insinuating insult but no use lah as it applies not to me but to LJ Mccully, KT latha and other ccb people with ccb mouth pointing ccb fingers like you. That’s why I am not afraid to be sued at all. I will tell the judge YOU ccb people dare to do evil shit slandering and insult me slut whore mistress deserved to be called sluts and sons of sluts in return. 若要人不知 除非己莫为hahaha
And of course a virgin is NEVER a slut whore mistress and nothing that is 若要人不知 除非己莫为.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is a copycat and learned from each other. The point is to copy, adapt and become better just like what Huawei did. And if it’s really stealing and not contractual agreement for technology transfer then report police and sue them lah. Let the court handle and not point ccb fingers hiding behind.
And when you learn anything from teacher from painting pictures to playing piano is also called copying. You copy the method, techniques, style etc and come up with your own rendition. Isn’t it?

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I didn’t. That’s just another ccb lie of me from your shameless ccb mouth.

merge and lock :biggrin:

538522-lock_512x512.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ahh another clever and smart insinuating insult but no use lah as it applies not to me but to LJ Mccully, KT latha and other ccb people with ccb mouth pointing ccb fingers like you. That’s why I am not afraid to be sued at all. I will tell the judge YOU ccb people dare to do evil shit slandering and insult me slut whore mistress deserved to be called sluts and sons of sluts in return. 若要人不知 除非己莫为hahaha
What is wrong with you? I merely thanked @laksaboy for sharing information about China military linked companies which I was not aware of.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? And what was my ulterior motive? You think limpei so free and obsessed with you izzit? My world revolves around you izzit? You're such a fucking idiot.
You ccb Malaysian and filthy Indian sons of whores are proven fucking lowlife and free indeed to spend your lives harming and slandering and harassing and insulting me non stop for years until today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw accusing chinese to be spies for China was one of the excuses used by Spanish bastards to massacre chinese in Philippine during Ming to Qing dynasties then. Ccb angmohs using the same excuse to crush Huawei now!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw accusing chinese to be spies for China was one of the excuses used by Spanish bastards to massacre chinese in Philippine during Ming to Qing dynasties then. Ccb angmohs using the same excuse to crush Huawei now!
Poor Huawei suffering the same fate as poor chinese in Philippines then. And chinese means 89% hokkiens.