• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor died in fire while the rich unscathed

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I couldn't give a shit whether anyone else gives a shit because I'll be dead.

Don't die so soon. Why don't u increase the advertising fees to 5000 to make it impossible for aspiring new comers? :biggrin:

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand this constant concern for the poor. Who in his right mind would bother about the plight of peasants.

When Steve Jobs died, the world lost a visionary. When OZ heart surgeon Victor Chang died, we lost one of the pioneers of open heart surgery and heart transplants.

However, when a couple of security guards are snuffed out, the world loses nothing that cannot be replaced within 24 hours so why the angst?

When steve job die, only the losers like u feel sad, cause u enjoy sticking the I phone up into ur ass :biggrin:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand this constant concern for the poor. Who in his right mind would bother about the plight of peasants.

When Steve Jobs died, the world lost a visionary. When OZ heart surgeon Victor Chang died, we lost one of the pioneers of open heart surgery and heart transplants.

However, when a couple of security guards are snuffed out, the world loses nothing that cannot be replaced within 24 hours so why the angst?

I know the world is a better place with u around!!lol!!

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you really meant what you said I worry for you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

In this world, there are people that matter and people who don't. Security guards are two a penny. Anyone can be a security guard. In the grand scheme of things, they are disposable.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also couldnt give a shit about the dead because they are dead anyway.

before the dead goes into rigor mortis, the body loses muscle control and the rectum defecates involuntarily. we get shit from the dead anyway whether you like it or not. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in the whole scheme of human existence and survival, sam is correct. the future evolution and existence of humankind rest on the shoulders of few exceptional humans who are able to crack universal puzzles, discover break-thru's, open passages to quantum leaps of progress and development in order for less gifted and talented minions to survive and thrive. remove these few individuals from existence, and humankind as we know it would already be extinct or about to go extinct. life is meaningless if we are all dead. :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every building must have a qualified fire safety officer, usually provided by the security agency. Fire safety officers are trained that we should not take lift to investigate any fire alarm. If building is too tall, investigating officer can take the fireman lift but must not bring the lift to the floor where the alarm was activated. Instead, they should go to a few floors below the floor in question. From reports, the 2 guards brought the lift to the floor where the lift lobby is on fire and perished.

These are basic knowledge that security guards must be equipped with. Looking at the current state of the security agencies, the status of security guards will remain as "Singh sleeping on cane bed outside charter bank ", in those good old days.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you didn't say anything about ... when father of a nation died

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what will the world lost when you die?
the worlds only sinkie-styled online coffee shop?