• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Amy, tormented by the noise for many weeks in HDB flat

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fuckapore.

When the pledge is just an aspiration and racial harmony is a political tool.

BTW Boss, why am I still in moderation, when I've more than 10 posts already?

Post count does not determine your moderation status.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loud annoying noise is part and parcel of sinkie life. everytime i visit sg, there's noise pollution everywhere. i get used to chinese funerals, malay weddings, indian parties, pinoy flocks, tiong throat clearing and spitting, crows calling, crickets chirping, insects buzzing, frogs croaking, radios blasting, kitchen pots crashing, cars honking, motorbikes beeping, phones ringing, tvs turned on at full volume. as a visitor, one will hear all kinds of noises in sg. the most annoying and nerve-wrecking noise that i cannot stand is from the ang mo permanent resident, a mr. jack hammer. he seems to be everywhere in sg, blasting away everytime i step foot in sg. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The silent farts in enclosed spaces are the worst of all.

Why are sinkies so farty?:eek:

it has to be the natural gas producing diet. onions, garlic, curry, chili. potent combination. sg can harvest that valuable energy resource by plugging every sinkie in... the arse. :*:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Towkay, can we also have animated image as Avatar?

I tried but cannot work. :(

Have you disabled the animated image capability of gif and png?

It needs to be 80x80 pixels or smaller in order for animation to work.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It needs to be 80x80 pixels or smaller in order for animation to work.

Towkay, what you think of my NEW Avatar? Got fight or not? :p:o

Kfc3H.gif

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Animation is good. Camera is crap. :p

So it's approved then. :biggrin: I thought of using your Nikon D4 and merge the slides, but too much work
so i just copy whole-sale the whole gif from Google image and re-size it using Easy GIF Animator. Easy. Took me all of 5 mins only. :biggrin:

I'll rotate my milo ice avatar and this one to keep it fresh on the eyes until I find another inspiration round the corner. :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her remarks pretty much sum up how fucked up a place Singapore is and every single ethnic group is equally to blame.

Fuck the Chinese for their funerals and Karaoke sessions
Fuck the Malays for their weddings and relac sessions.
Fuck the Indians for their curry cooking.
Fuck the Others just for being there.

Fuck the AngMohs for their raucous gangbang sessions?