• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodles Took Sweet Time to Respond to Rape Cries!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Dec 27, 2008
POLICE EMERGENCIES
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Are responses slower now?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON SUNDAY evening, my friends and I heard a woman's desperate screams followed by the sound of male shouts from the thick growth under the PIE flyover over Rifle Range Road.
I dialled 999 and the operator replied that a patrol car would be dispatched. I did not do more because it was getting dark and I was alone with two women. When the screams continued, I dialled 999 again, and was told that an officer had already been dispatched. About 15 minutes later, I called a third time to ask where the officer was but was told that an officer had already been dispatched.
By the time a police staff sergeant arrived at 7.30pm, the area was pitch dark and the screams had stopped. He apologised and explained that he was attending to another case and the police station could not dispatch anyone else. It was obvious he had tried his best to arrive at the scene as fast as he could. He spent 15 minutes combing the area before returning and telling us that he had radioed for more resources as he had not found anything. We left after my particulars were taken down.
When I was studying in Australia, there was an attempted break-in at my house while my housemate and I were inside. We called the police and were told that no resources were available and that we should take the necessary precautions by locking and securing all entrances.
The police finally arrived an hour later. I remember my housemate and I saying that such a slow response would not happen in Singapore. Ten years on, I am not so confident of my impression.
More police posts are being closed or operating only during certain periods of the day. Fewer police officers are patrolling our neighbourhoods on bicycles.
Has it come to the point whereby the police take more than 40 minutes to reach the scene of a potentially serious crime as my experience on Sunday has shown? Is the closure of police posts the reason for slower responses? Yong Sing Wee

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the 154th quickly spins into NS mode with another POS instead of questioning the role of the BEST PAID ministers in the fiasco!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Serve Singapore, join the police force
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to the report, 'Home Team goes on hiring blitz' (Dec 19), on the Home Ministry offering sign-on and retention bonuses. Why aren't Singaporeans eager to join the police force? My relatives and friends joined the force despite the low salary and at the height of secret society activities in the early 50s and 60s.
Today, the police force offers a good salary and still cannot attract the young to sign up. Is it because a policeman's discipline and code of conduct are too tough for our young men despite the rigours they undergo in national service?
I urge young Singaporeans to come forward and serve the nation by joining the police force. Jasbir Singh

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
SUNDAY evening, my friends and I heard a woman's desperate screams followed by the sound of male shouts from the thick growth under the PIE flyover over Rifle Range Road.

I dialled 999 and the operator replied that a patrol car would be dispatched. I did not do more because it was getting dark and I was alone with two women. When the screams continued, I dialled 999 again, and was told that an officer had already been dispatched. About 15 minutes later, I called a third time to ask where the officer was but was told that an officer had already been dispatched.

By the time a police staff sergeant arrived at 7.30pm,

Wau lau eh...7:30pm...meaning they heard the cries probably 6:45 or 7pm.
Very DARK meh???

Bsides 3 women go and find out ...what can the rapist do?
Rape 3 women?
Can't they scream, and run and ask for help from motorists, pedestrians?

Seriously, looking for things to happen and do nothing about it
is as good as doing evil.

Use their initiative lah....wau piang oei.

:o :cool: :o

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wau lau eh...7:30pm...meaning they heard the cries probably 6:45 or 7pm.
Very DARK meh???

Bsides 3 women go and find out ...what can the rapist do?
Rape 3 women?
Can't they scream, and run and ask for help from motorists, pedestrians?

Seriously, looking for things to happen and do nothing about it
is as good as doing evil.

Use their initiative lah....wau piang oei.

:o :cool: :o

I agree. Usually such thugs are cowards and will flee at the sight of 3 people to the rescue.

Hopefully, for my own sake, this Singaporean does not give the impression to the world that Singaporeans are "incompletely-built" up there.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny thing is if there is a peaceful protest, they can deploy 100+ poodles against 4 peaceful protesters. They also send 4 riot trucks for the protest against odex with figurines.

i have ever called and make a report, requesting poodles to come to the scene, but the department rejected and after numerous calls talking to different officers, they ask me to call the enforcing unit of that area. And again, after numerous calls talking to different officers and wasted at least 30 mins, they agree that they will dispatch some poodles to the scene.

i walk away as i need to attend to something, came back 1 hour later, things are still the same. So i called up and they say their officers have already check there and found nothing wrong. I give up.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe it's time to let the public to own guns...since the police are mostly retards in response time, with the exception of opposition protests as usual. they even show up before the oppositions gathers! talk about intelligence!

one could fire a few shots in the air to disrupt the rape in progress, making it unenjoyable...

if the rapist still persists, we can deliver some rounds onto the rapist dicks or balls, to help the rapist to overcome his raping desires.

Last edited:

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Dec 27, 2008
POLICE EMERGENCIES
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Are responses slower now?

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON SUNDAY evening, my friends and I heard a woman's desperate screams followed by the sound of male shouts from the thick growth under the PIE flyover over Rifle Range Road.
By the time a police staff sergeant arrived at 7.30pm, the area was pitch dark and the screams had stopped. He apologised and explained that he was attending to another case and the police station could not dispatch anyone else. It was obvious he had tried his best to arrive at the scene as fast as he could. He spent 15 minutes combing the area before returning and telling us that he had radioed for more resources as he had not found anything. We left after my particulars were taken down.
When I was studying in Australia, there was an attempted break-in at my house while my housemate and I were inside. We called the police and were told that no resources were available and that we should take the necessary precautions by locking and securing all entrances.
The police finally arrived an hour later. I remember my housemate and I saying that such a slow response would not happen in Singapore. Ten years on, I am not so confident of my impression.
More police posts are being closed or operating only during certain periods of the day. Fewer police officers are patrolling our neighbourhoods on bicycles.
Has it come to the point whereby the police take more than 40 minutes to reach the scene of a potentially serious crime as my experience on Sunday has shown? Is the closure of police posts the reason for slower responses? Yong Sing Wee
Rifle Range Road under the PIE, at night with 2 women?

Hmm ...

Long_LL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party uses the police force as their tool for political suppression like how they encircled the Chees and Gandhi at Hong Lim with uncountable police officers around the clock.

Is it any wonder the police cannot perform their job proper when manipulated this way?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO what is next now! What's the report and conclusion ! Is it a real distress call ?

Why Straits Times needs to fcuk time and time again for non-conclusional printing !

No follow-ups .

mockingbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women should just move in and throw stones at the rapist at a safe distance. The rapist's kukuchiao will definitely turn soft and the rape attempt would be bungled.