• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly student ate raw oyster and hosay liao

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...ntracts-syphilis-from-wellness-centre-worker/

Poly Student gets Hooked on Sexual Massage, Contracts Syphilis from Wellness Centre Worker

The 19-year-old was introduced to the wellness centre masseuse by a friend.

Flirting on WeChat soon saw him visit her for massage-cum-masturbation sessions.

Each session cost S$100, and he would get a massage and a hand-job by the masseuse.

That soon progressed to sex.

According to the poly student’s grandfather, Mr Tan, he paid S$400 for each sex session.

this atb very ji bai one

chop boy boy carrot and put spread posion on boy boy kkbird

tiagong his lau peh and ah gong jin tulan

cos he never share this lobang to both of them

curry nah, another dishonorable son just like Pinky Lee

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fan-Bingbing.png

if she is the masachee woman

I kena Aids also nevermind lo

at least I had a happy ending and ejected in peace

song song gao heaven

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
$400 per session??..

Why didnt anyone lead him to sammyboyforum.com where he can get a bonk at less than half that price.

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...ntracts-syphilis-from-wellness-centre-worker/

Poly Student gets Hooked on Sexual Massage, Contracts Syphilis from Wellness Centre Worker

According to the poly student’s grandfather, Mr Tan, he paid S$400 for each sex session.

this atb very ji bai one

chop boy boy carrot and put spread posion on boy boy kkbird

tiagong his lau peh and ah gong jin tulan

cos he never share this lobang to both of them

curry nah, another dishonorable son just like Pinky Lee

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
$400 per session??..

Why didnt anyone lead him to sammyboyforum.com where he can get a bonk at less than half that price.
KNN there is a type of modus operandi where the masseuse will start with wearing revealing sexy gstring with slim waist and will start to quote $100 for a hj then while uncle agree to it and wander their trembling hand inside the wet pussy they will say +$100 and uncle no choice have to pay as uncle also wet already then she will offer bj at another $100 and finally uncle need the final play of fj with another $100 totalling $400 KNN my uncle fell into this horny trap before KNN KNN KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there is a type of modus operandi where the masseuse will start with wearing revealing sexy gstring with slim waist and will start to quote $100 for a hj then while uncle agree to it and wander their trembling hand inside the wet pussy they will say +$100 and uncle no choice have to pay as uncle also wet already then she will offer bj at another $100 and finally uncle need the final play of fj with another $100 totalling $400 KNN my uncle fell into this horny trap before KNN KNN KNN
Should just start from the top, then fj only $100.