• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll: WHO WILL WIN THE USA ELECTION 08

WHO WILL WIN THE USA ELECTION 08

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McCain 124
Obana 200

now we are talking

meghan-mccain.jpg

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said from the start, Republican sure gone case because McCain and Palin's "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes !!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the spoilers voting for the other clowns, McCain could have been the President in this forum had he gained sufficient support. I guess a loser will always be in real life or in a cyber vote

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait wait wait... hold ur horses... lets give McCain supporters here a glimmer of hope :rolleyes:
maybe... n juz maybe... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
McCain might come from behind 2 win by 1 nose... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Horse racing anyone???

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
me win some lose some...overall ok la...
but i prefer them racing at shatin..
dead horse also got chances...big payouts too :smile:
especially that CKTONG !! lol :biggrin:

me no hard core gambler...always with budget... :smile:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just proves that the people today aren't as stupid & gullible as before. Color is not the measure for one's intellect & calibre. The people gathered, they listened, and by the results, they bought Obama's brand of policies.

Obama won fair & square.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It just proves that the people today aren't as stupid & gullible as before. Color is not the measure for one's intellect & calibre. The people gathered, they listened, and by the results, they bought Obama's brand of policies.

Obama won fair & square.

OK Obama won

i dun know how

but he won

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama won fair & square.

Race is not the issue, but aged McCain and dumb bonehead Pailin is the cause of them losing.

Now Americans can lookward to our sons & daughters' return from Iraq in the coming months.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Washington on 28th Aug, 1963, an estimated 300,000 people marched to the Lincoln Memorial in Washington where they heard Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech of unsurpassable eloquence. Ever since it's known as "I Have a Dream" speech. The speech gave a fervent voice to the demands of the US civil rights movement - equal rights for all citizens, including those who were born brown or black.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

If only Martin Luther King were alive today, he would be the proudest man on earth.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with this as a motivation

african will be motivated

and they will rule the world at end of 21 th century

china will still make cheap toys and fake goods at that time.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone have the results for the independent??

anyone have the photograph of republican when they know they are losing?

i cannot find these. can anyone help???

i like to see sad R faces. Especially red necks with guns and bible on them.