• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll - How long will Lee Kuan Yew regime survive after the death of LKY?

How long will PAP survive after the death of LKY?

• One thousand years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • At least for 2 general elections

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Until the first general elections

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • One year after his death

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 months after his death

• 1 month after his death

• Collapse before LKY is buried

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Everything you wish for but please do not let him die. Let him live forever..........

My friend!

Do not worry about smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY!
After he die first, the ghouls and demons fucking and screwing LKY in all his orifices will ensure he live for ever under all of them.

But to make sure he cannot rise from his grave, you have to join that queue to shit and spit on top of his grave.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all these cyber smears of shit
will fall flat on those who boast
they will be detained and chained
to the hell holes they will go

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friend!

Do not worry about smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY!
After he die first, the ghouls and demons fucking and screwing LKY in all his orifices will ensure he live for ever under all of them.

But to make sure he cannot rise from his grave, you have to join that queue to shit and spit on top of his grave.

I really almost want to feel sorry for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Over 95% of the votes want him to die slowly and painfully.

But I am not hypocritical and in truth, I am delighted to find almost all felt the same way as I do in wanting LKY to die slow and painful.
He brought us into hell and he and his vicious selfish greedy self serving scums of society in PAP screwed and raped us all over the last few decade.

That LKY will die slow and painful will give us all a great sense of pleasure in seeing that filthy bastard finally on the road into his hell.
To be shortly joined there by Ah Loon and others of PAP who got done to them before they could do to others

YUM SENG!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Stop bumping your own lame threads...

if you dislike such thread
do something
no use keep on bumping the smear of shit on that escher's face
infract him and exterminate him
he seems to enjoy some diplomatic immunity here too like that Crane PhuaCB AND and CB Gang...all enjoying immunity

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guys and nice people of this forum,
You know pepperbitch and hk and kopisai are my hello kitties with no fucking mouths and cannot talk to me.
Should I click to view post?

But whats the point.

So nice and blissful seeing them with their heads below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl talking to turds tissue paper
Like them talk and let the turds and tissue paper be happy with them

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know pepperbitch and hk and kopisai are my hello kitties with no fucking mouths and cannot talk to me.

But whats the point.

So nice and blissful seeing them with their heads below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl talking to turds tissue paper

Why are you slapping your cheap mouth again???

You were the one who claim to have put me in your ignore list, but you were the one who's contradicting by following n replying directly to my post. Also you went into my profile but alas to yr disappointment you can't find anything. Ha Ha!!!

Chicken Head, wanna gain attention in a forum also dun use such coward method.

Btw, why you dun even dare to answer whether you want to meet me on the 30th at Changi Airport T2... Ha Ha Ha (A Son Of A Whore Is Forever A Coward)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But whats the point.

haha no standard reply
escher go eat joss sticks

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is terrible.

I thought perhaps I am the only one to think kopisai, hk and peppercunt nothing but a motley collection of turds and used tissue paper floating
about in an unflushed public toilet bowl shared with 50 bangla families.

NOT ONE OF THOSE NICE PEOPLE TELL ME TO CLICK AND VIEW YOUR POSTS.

They must have thought you all should remain either as hello kitties with no mouths or you all remain in that unflushed toilet bowl used by 50 bangla forerign talent familes

Be sincere when they shit on top of you. You might become wiser even if I have my doubts.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ups to keep it in view of kopi hk and pepperturd

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

ups to keep it in view of kopi hk and pepperturd

So nice of you coward escher to read my post again.

Nice of you to pretend not to quote my post but your reply once again betray your cheap low self-esteem characters.

I know my post can stir an interest to your eyes n you just simply can't stop to read how i humiliate you. So in future, dun just act classy and say you throw other members into your ignore list. No one give a damn shit whether you ignore or you pay attention.

As long as one day HK14K is in this forum, YOU'LL ESCHER WILL BE HUMILIATED RIGHT TO THE m&d!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder which choice Leongsam went for.
Either he marked smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY die slowly and painfully OR to die painfully
That smear of shit on sole of shoe saved Leongsam from having to shit in a steel bucket shared with 50 bangla families was not enough for Leong to want LKY to die quickly

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tongue twister smear of shit on sole of shoe.

Just find it amusing escher can type this out in every post.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder which choice Leongsam went for.
Either he marked smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY die slowly and painfully OR to die painfully
That smear of shit on sole of shoe saved Leongsam from having to shit in a steel bucket shared with 50 bangla families was not enough for Leong to want LKY to die quickly

Although smear of shit on sole of shoe lky did help make sg from 3rd world to first. Smear of shit on sole of show lky grew increasingly power hungry even getting his spawn smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY junior aka pinky to ascend the throne. Now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looks weaker and weaker day by day did you see how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looked during the national day parade. It probably wouldn't be too long now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky kicks the bucket and did you read how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky told the interviewer how he wanted to die.

I wanted to write more but it would involved mentioning lky and i would have to write the prefix "smear of shit on sole of shoe" and that's too tiring.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all of you have a field day
it will not last long
the cold winter wind will blow
see you all in cold store

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although smear of shit on sole of shoe lky did help make sg from 3rd world to first. Smear of shit on sole of show lky grew increasingly power hungry even getting his spawn smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY junior aka pinky to ascend the throne. Now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looks weaker and weaker day by day did you see how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looked during the national day parade. It probably wouldn't be too long now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky kicks the bucket and did you read how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky told the interviewer how he wanted to die.

I wanted to write more but it would involved mentioning lky and i would have to write the prefix "smear of shit on sole of shoe" and that's too tiring.

Jah, you are good !