• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll: 91% Want Health Minister To Resign Over HIV Data Leak

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
91% of Singaporeans want Minister for Health Gan Kim Yong to resign over recent revelation of the massive HIV data leak.

This was according to an online survey conducted by Wake Up Singapore after confidential information belonging to 14,200 HIV-positive people was leaked online.

The sensitive information included names, identification numbers, phone numbers, addresses, and HIV test results, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a press release.

Those records are in the possession of Mikhy K Farrera Brochez, an American who was deported from Singapore last April after he was convicted of fraud and drug-related offenses and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

His boyfriend, Singaporean doctor Ler Teck Siang, had access to the HIV registry.

More at https://tinyurI.com/yao8x8no

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I disagree- Lee Hsien Loong should resign.
If you do not know why, LWL and LHY will explain to you.
If not convinced ask TCB or LT

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkies polls tat discredit pap or shows unhappiness with pap is worth buggerall. It can be 100% against n still useless. But if he really tat unpopular. Pinky might replace him at the next GE. Citing retirement n all tat crap. I think tartman n bargain hen also time to go...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
91% of Singaporeans? Show us the survey. How many people surveyed? How many of these are gays how many are straight. I bet all who surveyed are gays for sure.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
91% of Singaporeans? Show us the survey. How many people surveyed? How many of these are gays how many are straight. I bet all who surveyed are gays for sure.
Aids is gay disease. How they hide also no use. No more butt futt for thems. :cool:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next, the main stream media will report that despite the various lapses, sinkies have confidence in their multimillionaire health minister. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh