• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Policeman took 35k bribes from pervert pinoy

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why become a police sergeant for $35,000 , go for a PRESIDENT or Minister for a few million or lower a bit a Backdoor MP for $15,000 & plenty of directorship appointments...that pay small token sum but you multiply by 20 or 30....

Tis the reason why Spore is rotting away, it makes these useless bums lazy and non productive. Get into PAP and u made for life or be a SAF Scholar, aft the Army you too be made for life, no need to face the real world just sit and bullshit, collect your millions.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is easier for people to join PAP politics but not easy to recruit police. The police in Singapore should be paid more than what the ministers are getting, so as to encourage them to sacrific their time to protect the people. As LKY said, if you paid them peanut for doing dirty jobs, you must be joking. We need to pay the police top 10% of the highest paid jobs in Singapore, so as to encourage more people to step forward.

The above is taken from LKY's statement.

I find being the prowling mata mata 1 of the best job in the world. Although is a ill gotten job to be a facilitator, this job can drive luxury air con mata Chia around , bully peasants, lim kopi anytime I want. Can even find a hiding place to nap. After nap find a place to smoke, then continue to Chia Hong and find target to bully. Very soon 12 hrs shift will end. 2 days playing then off 2 days liao. Only thing is the retirement age for this role is too short.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find being the prowling mata mata 1 of the best job in the world. Although is a ill gotten job to be a facilitator, this job can drive luxury air con mata Chia around , bully peasants, lim kopi anytime I want. Can even find a hiding place to nap. After nap find a place to smoke, then continue to Chia Hong and find target to bully. Very soon 12 hrs shift will end. 2 days playing then off 2 days liao. Only thing is the retirement age for this role is too short.

You forgot the other jia leow bee work...pose to be poster board model....just place a few , here & there to deter CRIME...& some 'itchy bun' char bo will swoon over them & want to take the cut outs home & even get wet between the legs...

No need to patrol...other than those at MRT Stations & trains etc....none I see around my area, not even a patrol car...but I see policemen & women, coming out of the police cars..buying food & kopi from the coffee shops almost every morning, noon & night...other than that, I don't see patrol cars causing nor walking or even on bicycle....