• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

policeman rapes own dotter

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Policeman accused of raping own daughter at station​

'I thought my father must have changed in so many years, but I was proved wrong'

bd1747_1c0082699341439c84a0298b3cf692d3~mv2.jpg

A senior Indian police officer has reportedly been arrested for allegedly raping his married daughter because she "provoked" him.

The 58-year-old assistant sub inspector from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, is thought to have attacked her in a police station.

The officer who was said to be within three days of his retirement, is also alleged to have beaten up his 35-year-old daughter’s husband.

The woman had been abused by her father as a teenager, The Times of India reported, This ended when she married.

"I thought my father must have changed in so many years, but I was proved wrong," she is said to have told officers.

Police sources told the newspaper that the officer admitted the rape and it was done because his daughter “provoked” him. Fellow officers expressed shock at the alleged crime

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are chattel in India - this includes daughters, wives, mothers, grandmothers. A man needs no permission to rape a woman.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the incest cases here disproportionately involve Malay families. It's politically sensitive but people who do social work know this.

I don't think the Malay culture inherently encourages incest. I think socio-economic factors play a major role here: large families, small cramped rented one or two-room flats, children sleeping together with parents, high divorce rates (highest among the three major ethnicities) and preponderance of half-siblings and stepchildren and stepparents living under one roof.

The average Chinese family is small - 0-2 kids at the most, and children get to sleep in their own rooms. There's that physical and psychological barrier discouraging a father getting overly intimate with his kids.

Having said that, many cases of incest come to light very late because the culture of shame is very strong in traditional Malay families, leading to the mother usually having full knowledge of what the father (or stepfather) has been doing but desisting from making a police report.

I know of a Malay family where the daughter (Poly student) was raped repeatedly by her maternal grandfather. She finally plucked up the courage to make a police report, against her mother's wishes. Her grandfather was convicted and jailed. Her mother disowned her and kicked her out of the home for bringing shame to the family. Sad but true case.

Last edited: