- Joined
- Mar 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1,258
- Points
- 48
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1817686.html
The culprit fled the scene after the attack. Law Minister K Shanmugam says he hopes the attacker will be "caught quickly and dealt with appropriately".
SINGAPORE: Police on Thursday evening (Apr 30) confirmed that a report had been lodged over an assault of 16-year-old Amos Yee as he walked to the State Courts for a pre-trial conference earlier that day.
Police said investigations are ongoing.
The incident was caught on camera. A man in a red shirt and cargo pants calmly walked up to Yee and struck him in the face. He was later seen flashing a peace sign, while saying "Sue me! Come and sue me!", before fleeing.
[video=youtube;qJ17hfhI0C0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ17hfhI0C0[/video]