• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police officer parks in handicap lot... and takes a NAP??!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
sweet_dreams_officer_parks_in_handicap_lot_to_take_a_nap-thumbnail.jpg

Saw this on STOMP today. Supposedly, a cop parked his police car into a handicap lot and decided to take a nap?

Here's the report:

STOMPer jinkaypoh noticed a police officer sleeping soundly in his car that was parked on a handicap lot this morning (Aug 1).

Said the STOMPer:

"It's 8.30am, I was going to the lift lobby to get to work.

"Man in blue sleeping soundly with the engine running.

"Creating pollution and parking in the handicap lot, is this ok?

"Where's the law???

"I walked up close to the window and noticed our MIB sound asleep."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye Stomper take stoopid pic. The pic only show that the car is parked there. Can't see whether the poodle is sleeping or not.

Here's a sample of a good pic

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I'm not a driver.
Handicap lot is for Handicapped driver or having handicapped passenger also can have the excuse to park? Maybe the policeman got a handicapped suspect?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Gong cheebye Stomper take stoopid pic. The pic only show that the car is parked there. Can't see whether the poodle is sleeping or not.

Here's a sample of a good pic

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

This is a very good picture taken showing a m&d poodle eating snake.
when it was posted on stomp 2yrs ago year, the poodle force was so embarassed that they ask stomp
to take it down because would be criminals would be saying to themselves..
the poodles are sleeping lets get do it.:biggrin:
good job cooleo for getting this pic.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. stomper eats full very free or what.
3. there are some possibilities.
4. mata could be some disabled driver or what, or waiting for some disabled individuals.
5. mata could be exhausted "investigating" since last nite on some running dogs, sheep or what.
6. give the man in blue a break!, must be working very hard mah.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder there are so many crimes with these twang kings hiding and sleeping on the job on duty. The only time we see them is during lunch hour.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ever go to MHA or Cantonment complex car park, you can see there are hundreds of poodle cars. I observe a lot of them use the mata chia as their pte use.e.g going to fetch child /wife to school , to work etc. Parked at handicap lot is nothing.
:rolleyes:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ever go to MHA or Cantonment complex car park, you can see there are hundreds of poodle cars. I observe a lot of them use the mata chia as their pte use.e.g going to fetch child /wife to school , to work etc. Parked at handicap lot is nothing.

The idiot in charge is none other than our Deputy PM as MHA is under his watch. The SPF seriously need have an overhaul.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls take some pictures for our entertainment here .

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any location in particular whereby they will be dropping off their wives and kids? I will camp there to stomp. Confirm that better quality picture than the brainless Stomper who did not even manage to take the picture of the policemen sleeping. Like that how to prove? Only can say they park at handicap lot. Sleeping? Where?

Last edited:

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
sweet_dreams_officer_parks_in_handicap_lot_to_take_a_nap-thumbnail.jpg

Saw this on STOMP today. Supposedly, a cop parked his police car into a handicap lot and decided to take a nap?

Here's the report:

STOMPer jinkaypoh noticed a police officer sleeping soundly in his car that was parked on a handicap lot this morning (Aug 1).

Said the STOMPer:

"It's 8.30am, I was going to the lift lobby to get to work.

"Man in blue sleeping soundly with the engine running.

"Creating pollution and parking in the handicap lot, is this ok?

"Where's the law???

"I walked up close to the window and noticed our MIB sound asleep."

Where is our newly appointed law enforcer Mdm Tin Pei Ling. No wonder she says police will give a fair accessmen of her case.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police have become quite useless during WKS in Home Affairs. Hope Shanmugam wakes up them. If not, very soon, if somebody burns down your house, 999 will say it's not their case, you call 995 yourself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any location in particular whereby they will be dropping off their wives and kids? I will camp there to stomp. Confirm that better quality picture than the brainless Stomper who did not even manage to take the picture of the policemen sleeping. Like that how to prove? Only can say they park at handicap lot. Sleeping? Where?

They are the non uniform kind. If i am right, even office kind of mata i.e. doing paper work type are allowed to drive mata chia ...need ramseth to comment on this. They tend to abuse mata you need to camp outside mata choo lor :p

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the police is under the spotlight again.However,lets not speculate with just a photo.Nowadays, alot of stomper like to post misleading photos on the net.wait for MHA reply lo.No point posting uncalled remarks here la. Policeman also human being ma.give them a chance to explain lo

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the police is under the spotlight again.However,lets not speculate with just a photo.Nowadays, alot of stomper like to post misleading photos on the net.wait for MHA reply lo.No point posting uncalled remarks here la. Policeman also human being ma.give them a chance to explain lo

I don't think there'll be any official reply. They'll claim no official complaint lodged, nothing to reply to. It's not possible to reply to any allegation on Stomp or something like that.