• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police came to stop two quarreling aunties on bus

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
SBS Bus driver's ranking:

For drivers with 1 - 4 years service = Rank Captain

4 - 8 years = Major

8 - 12 years = Lieutenant Colonel

12 - 16 years = Colonel

16 - 20 years = Brigadier General

20 - 24 years = Major General

24 - 28 years = Lieutenant General

28 - 32 years = General

32 years service and above = Field Marshall

50 and above - Guardian of the Pearly Gates.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newsworthy indeed. This Miss Liu seems a bit obsessed about following rules. They should ban Chanel bags on SBS buses.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least Ms Liu stand up for what she believes in, instead of KPKB behind a PC in STOMP or some Coffeeshop forum!!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newsworthy indeed. This Miss Liu seems a bit obsessed about following rules. They should ban Chanel bags on SBS buses.

that's just a cheap wallet on chain model, for those who can't afford the real bags. this quarrel represents a clash of the middle and lower class. the middle-uppers will be taking cabs or driving. watch for more conflicts between the classes. good job to sg government for creating this class divide - without the lower classes, there's no way for the upper classes to advance. think MLM/pyramid structures.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least Ms Liu stand up for what she believes in, instead of KPKB behind a PC in STOMP or some Coffeeshop forum!!

I will fark the daylights out of her, if I am taking that bus, I pay fares & I can not get to my destination on time. She want to do this, join the NEA, damn stupid woman.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will fark the daylights out of her, if I am taking that bus, I pay fares & I can not get to my destination on time. She want to do this, join the NEA, damn stupid woman.

Another reason why girls should do NS. So that they learn to complain through the proper channels:wink: