• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Bo Chap about bomb dug up in private property

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems very absurd that our police has become so commercialized that they refuse to attend to a bomb found in private property. Many months ago I called them about a dead animal found in the middle of the road. They asked if the animal is really dead. I double confirmed that it was dead. Their reply was... It's LTA problem. If the animal is not dead, it's the zoo's problem. I slammed the phone down, thinking it's not my problem too.

Next time you report a case, make sure it happens in a public area. If it happens in your private property, please call private investigator to handle the case for a fee or call your lawyer to settle for you. If you cannot afford the fees, then please forget it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems very absurd that our police has become so commercialized that they refuse to attend to a bomb found in private property. Many months ago I called them about a dead animal found in the middle of the road. They asked if the animal is really dead. I double confirmed that it was dead. Their reply was... It's LTA problem. If the animal is not dead, it's the zoo's problem. I slammed the phone down, thinking it's not my problem too.

Next time you report a case, make sure it happens in a public area. If it happens in your private property, please call private investigator to handle the case for a fee or call your lawyer to settle for you. If you cannot afford the fees, then please forget it.

Did you vote for the 'famous chilli craps' 'affordable party'?? then, it is your problem.:biggrin:

S

suicidalpap

Did you vote for the 'famous chilli craps' 'affordable party'?? then, it is your problem.:biggrin:

Haha, you mean the chilli and onion party? The rainmaker or rather rain stopper.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: