• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police ask citizens to patrol for them

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Naive? I believe Singaporeans are the stupidest bunch of people i know, with a few exception like me. Old Man is also a smart fella. He is the only person who can still get away from relentlessly screwing Sinkies.

When I travel I can sometimes spot these Sporeans. They can be loud & stand out in crowds. :smile:

LKY has managed to dummify a generation of subservient Sporeans. I'm amazed that there are still Sporeans who worship LKY & the PAP:rolleyes:

When these people wake up, they'll be very, very angry. This is what happens to those who have escaped cults & been de-programmed .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
japanese+girls+police.jpg

Uniforms for COP:rolleyes:

miketbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This volunteers are really good people doing great things for singapore.

These MIW asxx hole, salary and bonus take big big. Cut cost budget until police force not enough people and resource to cover their workload. Then some genius scholars come out such ideas to tap free labours.

Classic : top people take more and more , bottom people do more and more.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I travel I can sometimes spot these Sporeans. They can be loud & stand out in crowds. :smile:

LKY has managed to dummify a generation of subservient Sporeans. I'm amazed that there are still Sporeans who worship LKY & the PAP:rolleyes:

When these people wake up, they'll be very, very angry. This is what happens to those who have escaped cults & been de-programmed .

Chairman Mao is Lumber 1.
Brother Gadaffi is Lumber 1.
Mega-sultan MM Lee Kuan Yew also Lumber 1.
Dear Leader Kim Jong Il Lumber 1.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If injured in the course of their "citizens on patrol' duties, are they insured? If death takes place, how? Are these fellows screened in the first place? They could well be criminals themselves!

absolutely!!!!! all these funny funny ideas are by those amateurish policeman.

if anything happened to those volunteers, the insurance company will say: we honour whatever stated in the contract but not when they breach the contract by involve and exposing themselves frequently in a high risk policing environment. sorry no compensation even death!!! :p"

they can be criminal too during desperate times. by then, they will know how policing is done and they can exploit the loop hole.

policing or security should be keep to those few who are authorised to do the job and not some volunteers who are not trained, not covered and not equipped to do the job.

i think a lot of ex mata or even mata still in force will have the same opinion regarding VSC. thrill seeker, power monger, trying to market insurance to regular police etc. regular go on duty with those VSC, must babysit them. sigh!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
policing or security should be keep to those few who are authorised to do the job and not some volunteers who are not trained, not covered and not equipped to do the job.

i think a lot of ex mata or even mata still in force will have the same opinion regarding VSC. thrill seeker, power monger, trying to market insurance to regular police etc. regular go on duty with those VSC, must babysit them. sigh!

The PA of the past and the current HTA aren't even training the matas well. How to when trainers there are awaiting "CFF". The good ones are never found in PA/HTA or any of their schools. The good ones are always fighting fire. Not in 'rehab' centres.

What more about COP? Bloody joke. Honestly, PA/HTA training is 'theory' only. They never teach you to 'jaw', cut corners, lie etc. The matas all learn on-the-job.

VSCs give more problems than solve problems. After visiting night spots conducting raids, they will return asking for freebies. Coz they were present during enforcement, no one knows their real status.

Some VSCs are useful though. I know two who benefitted from their VSCs. One was 'brought' into the Philippines for biz coz the VSC as buddy to Estrada. What he wanted, he secured.

The other got to know an influential VSC who offered him a job after retirement. This retired mata now gets 8-12 mths bonus. His current pay is more than his last drawn as DSP.That VSC chap - Tong. Any clues?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PA of the past and the current HTA aren't even training the matas well. How to when trainers there are awaiting "CFF". The good ones are never found in PA/HTA or any of their schools. The good ones are always fighting fire. Not in 'rehab' centres.

What more about COP? Bloody joke. Honestly, PA/HTA training is 'theory' only. They never teach you to 'jaw', cut corners, lie etc. The matas all learn on-the-job.

VSCs give more problems than solve problems. After visiting night spots conducting raids, they will return asking for freebies. Coz they were present during enforcement, no one knows their real status.

Some VSCs are useful though. I know two who benefitted from their VSCs. One was 'brought' into the Philippines for biz coz the VSC as buddy to Estrada. What he wanted, he secured.

The other got to know an influential VSC who offered him a job after retirement. This retired mata now gets 8-12 mths bonus. His current pay is more than his last drawn as DSP.That VSC chap - Tong. Any clues?

those are the lucky few. but most of the VSC are cheap thrill seeker and regulars gotta take care of them.