• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Police And MOE Searching For Traitor Who Leaked Press Release!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moe--2----2458422.png

SINGAPORE: The police are looking into an apparent leak of a joint press release issued by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) on COVID-19 school closures.

The press release, dated Apr 3, contained details of full home-based learning that will be implemented at schools and institutes of higher learning, as well as the closure of pre-schools and student care centres.

A version of the press release was circulating on WhatsApp and other social media platforms, hours before Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's address to the nation at 4pm on Friday announcing the measures.

The official press release was emailed to the media by the ministries only after the Prime Minister's address.

When CNA contacted authorities about the leak, MOE and MSF said on Saturday (Apr 4): “We are aware of the incident. Police investigations are ongoing."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...release-covid19-police-investigating-12610038

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A version of the press release was circulating on WhatsApp and other social media platforms, hours before Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's address to the nation at 4pm on Friday announcing the measures.

Looks like some of the civil serpents buay song the Leegime.

Lee Hsien Loong very big fuck issit? Must not reveal spoilers to his 4pm speech. :rolleyes:

To quote a very well-known phrase among the Tiongs recently: 脱光衣服也要当皇帝的小丑 :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Civil serpants? Maybe, maybe not...................

Don't forget that there is a disgruntled person in all of this mess........................ Please see the thread below................. :sneaky:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/many-pappys-dont-like-ongyk-not-team-player.281828/

Looks like some of the civil serpents buay song the Leegime.

Lee Hsien Loong very big fuck issit? Must not reveal spoilers to his 4pm speech. :rolleyes:

To quote a very well-known phrase among the Tiongs recently: 脱光衣服也要当皇帝的小丑 :cool:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE: The police are looking into an apparent leak of a joint press release issued by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) on COVID-19 school closures.

The press release, dated Apr 3, contained details of full home-based learning that will be implemented at schools and institutes of higher learning, as well as the closure of pre-schools and student care centres.

The official press release was emailed to the media by the ministries only after the Prime Minister's address.

When CNA contacted authorities about the leak, MOE and MSF said on Saturday (Apr 4): “We are aware of the incident. Police investigations are ongoing."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...release-covid19-police-investigating-12610038

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Or maybe it is Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo. :sneaky:

attachment.php

Yeah actually given his track history high chance it is screw-MAY.

You on to something. Jw5 have you seen anyone on other forums that you think might be scroo-MAY?

I should go check it out and fuck him.

jw5

Loyal
Don't bother, just have fun here. :sneaky:

Yeah actually given his track history high chance it is screw-MAY.

You on to something. Jw5 have you seen anyone on other forums that you think might be scroo-MAY?

I should go check it out and fuck him.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like the CCPee, the Piss and Poop is also experiencing internal turmoil.

Meanwhile in Beijing, things are escalating....

jw5

Loyal
Go ahead and do it. Looks like your intelligence is on par with Judy Sim. :sneaky:

Last night I PM nightsafari

I dont think he is screw-MAY. He is more goofy.

Screw-MAY as I remember quite a serious guy. But so long since we seen his posts.

Wonder if can have a thread to repost screw-MAY old posts? Refresh how he was like?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Go ahead and do it. Looks like your intelligence is on par with Judy Sim. :sneaky:
You got moderator powers. So maybe easier.

Post those ones where screw-MAY really damn evil and despicable.

Anyway my point is he has been gone damn long already long. I also cant remember what he post.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo not evil lah, just very gossipy. Like a hdb aunty. :wink:

You got moderator powers. So maybe easier.

Post those ones where screw-MAY really damn evil and despicable.

Anyway my point is he has been gone damn long already long. I also cant remember what he post.