• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pokka sues Vivian Lai's hubby for $6.51m

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably he has to sell the house to fund his own legal fees. Now it's a law suit between him and a Japan Corporate Giant.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1567137942372.png

I will miss my lao gong Big cock if he ghost in and squat

maybe our ah Meng should offer her his services

Attachments

• 1567138756156.png
    1567138756156.png
    550.9 KB · Views: 102

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
This piece of Alain Ong should be jailed for pulling off such a daring stunt to defraud his company through that cunning move.

Using Pokka's resources to build up another company, then plot the subsequent acquisition to get a windfall. Alain is no victim here for sure.
At least he is rotten to the core and dosent hide behind jesus or wyclef jean

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does she honestly think that, or that's what her manager/lawyer told her to say to the media? :rolleyes:

Not sure about other people, but I wouldn't talk to the media if I were her.