• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poison smoker from sengkang anchorvale isles blk 332A #10-348

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

fren relative living near seng kang said her fren relative there got a unit in anchorvale link blk 332A 10-348 always got a woman everyday must smoke from the service yard open window and the smoke will actually float up to all levels into kitchens and bathrooms even below unit also kena when wind change. recently in parliament debated about ban these poison smokers but its no use, ban them in corridor they smoke at home like this poision woman smoke fly through service yard window. but karma will find them, these poison smokers will suffer retribution its just a matter of time when will the causal effect strike them

Last edited by a moderator:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She smokes at her own home. Why can't she do that? It's her right.

It's no different from curry smell emitting from an Indian home.

Or salted fish frying from a Chinese home.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I hope the woman take out a private summons against her neighbours who goes on the internet and post the unit number and peekture. It's Harassment per se...:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 105665

Or salted fish frying from a Chinese home.[/
I hope the woman take out a private summons against her neighbours who goes on the internet and post the unit number and peekture. It's Harassment per se...:biggrin:

jia kin jio lah hahaha

D

Deleted member 105665

jia kin jio loh ji bye ln Jiao karnina

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call SCDF to extinguish her ciggie.

Meanwhile Ginfreely everyday karkuikui, her cheebye smell can spread to Sabah from JB, her neighbours also can't do anything.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was in one of the HDB Heartland park, all beautifully done up & saw these signs around the park that says " This is a SMOKE FREE park". What tickled me was, near these signs , were huge metal bins for burning incense papers. " SMOKE FREE"??

I do not smoke any tobacco, I find these people , 'just doing their jobs' ridiculous, like the " SMOKE FREE" signs. Then you have cigarettes being placed in enclosed cabinets, like one, is buying some contraband. Since that started, do they have statistics to show, that sale of cigarettes & /or tobacco products have declined, or this just another " doing the job thing'?

Ban Tobacco...they dare? considering the money made from tobacco taxes, GST, plus medical fees, plus GST as well....BAN CIGARETTES make it illegal like chewing gum....DARE THEY?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
TS, if you are the KGK trying to harass your smoking neighbour here by posting their unit number and peekture, good luck .. pray that your smoking neighbour doesn't take out a private summons on you for online harassment...Oh yeah, why delete the peekture in your first post? Scare Liao ah!?! Lol :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That CCB can be sued in court by her neighbour for trespass and nuisance. Her neighbour should be able to get an injunction against her. If she doesn’t comply she should be charged with contempt of court and go to jail.

This is supported by the rule in Rylands v Fletcher, which is good law in Singapore. From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rylands_v_Fletcher

Rylands v Fletcher [1868] UKHL 1 was a decision by the House of Lords which established a new area of English tort law. Rylands employed contractors to build a reservoir, playing no active role in its construction. When the contractors discovered a series of old coal shafts improperly filled with debris, they chose to continue work rather than properly blocking them up. The result was that on 11 December 1860, shortly after being filled for the first time, Rylands' reservoir burst and flooded a neighbouring mine, run by Fletcher, causing £937 worth of damage, equivalent to £110,653.84[1] in 2018 terms. Fletcher brought a claim under negligence against Rylands, through which the case eventually went to the Exchequer of Pleas.[2] The majority ruled in favour of Rylands. Bramwell B, however, dissenting, argued that the claimant had the right to enjoy his land free of interference from water [asterix: or poisonous second hand smoke] and that as a result the defendant was guilty of trespass and the commissioning of a nuisance. Bramwell's argument was affirmed, both by the Court of Exchequer Chamber and the House of Lords, leading to the development of the "Rule in Rylands v Fletcher"; that "the person who for his own purposes brings on his lands and collects and keeps there anything likely to do mischief if it escapes [asterix: that CCB woman smoker let her disgusting second hand smoke escaped from her house to other people’s houses didn’t she, that bastard poison inhaler!!!!], must keep it in at his peril, and, if he does not do so, is prima facie answerable for all the damage which is the natural consequence of its escape".[3] No right "to enjoy property" exists in UK black letter law, and it is this decision upon which stare decisisis built in the area.

By the way, I am not a lawyer. I just have a photographic memory that’s all (:smile: