• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

jw5

Loyal
Points cannot be exchanged for vouchers, despite what some have claimed. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yadda Yadda Yadda, bitch, whine, moan, manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch........................... :biggrin:

Thought I will share coupe, of things for the benefit of those who joined in recent years.

By now you should realise that points do not come into the picture if you are keen to contribute. If you pass moderation you are in. Anyone who genuinely post will be back even if they are unfairly targeted. Sam will always reinstate, and he has done that for years. The recent example of kopiuncle is case of a dishonest individual whose mum died once and for some reason is still alive and people do not like dishonest people.

The Moderator:
When I was assigned moderator status, I too did not have the power to ban anyone. Interestingly I never infracted anyone either. There is OA who has done a splendid service over the years and there those who are more alert to trolls and spammers who infact, get them ban for a day and Sam does the clean-up. I however did push rubbish especially Bob's into the BIN and occasionally had to delete threads. All with the intention of opening up folders and keep the discussion flowing.

SBF:
It has always moved with the winds and the tides and comes alive particularly during GEs and BEs. There is always football and the views and opinions from all corners of Singapore plus those who were raised here but have moved on to the wider world. Then without fail a chicken rice thread will start each year without fail.

More importantly it is anti establishment and it was the first and original site that was and is. It filled a much needed void. It does not mean that pro establishment views and posts are unwelcome. It just means that it should be sincere and arguments must reasonably hold water.

In essence if you know Sam, you know that the points are meant to clear unwanted noise temporarily until he makes an assessment. It has no correlation to substance or level of contribution. That should be evident. The ethos is one closer to freedom of speech. So the message is that points whether high or low is immaterial.

jw5

Loyal
So donate, you gutless manipulative yet needy whiny bitch. :biggrin:

Nothing to do with the points for sale. I fully support those who donate to SBF and thank them for it. In fact my argument is that points do not matter. Look at the chaps that have donated, the do not strike me as those who are avaricious of points. In fact they seem to be in the opposite camp. They let their posts do the talking.

jw5

Loyal
Moderator / Points / SBF / Sam / Manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch Scroobal :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Sam / Moderator / SBF / Points / Manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch motherfucking humbug Scroobal aka JHolmesJr. :biggrin: