• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poh Lee Guan Come to hougang and disturb?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, I think I am getting your drift.

Seems like for this By-E, WP is also doing some internal cleansing operation.

If I am LTK, I will invite all those "whinney" members to Lim Kopi with me and asked them what hatchet they have under their sleeves and pour it out instead of hiding behind their hides.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants one final gasp of the media spotlight before the WP leadership convene a meeting to sack him after the BE. After that, most likely he will either quit politics altogether or join NSP.

This seems to suggest that the problems within WP are real and not the wishful thinking of people with an axe to grind with WP. There are way too many ambitious people in WP who think that they should be the one that gets a shot at being MP. This incident is a warning of things to come. There is going to be serious trouble come 2016 when everyone thinks the PAP is weak and there is a good chance of being elected.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This seems to suggest that the problems within WP are real and not the wishful thinking of people with an axe to grind with WP. There are way too many ambitious people in WP who think that they should be the one that gets a shot at being MP. This incident is a warning of things to come. There is going to be serious trouble come 2016 when everyone thinks the PAP is weak and there is a good chance of being elected.

Low's leadership style is an open secret, as has already been alluded to by some people in this forum including Lockeliberal who wrote a long-winded post about this just yesterdayl.

The problem with opposition parties is that you don't get material gain from what you do, so you have to rely heavily on recognition, pride, and other intangibles to keep you going. Those who feel ostracized or sidelined for any reason quickly drop out. That was what happened to GMS, I believe.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I am LTK, I will invite all those "whinney" members to Lim Kopi with me and asked them what hatchet they have under their sleeves and pour it out instead of hiding behind their hides.

I think LTK is pretty clear on what the issues are. Its a matter of whether he wants to address them in a non-confrontational way with the people concerned, or let those folks like PLG decide whether to suck it up or DOR from WP. GMS chose to DOR, as did many others. A few are sucking it up.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with this LTK is that he is not open to feedback from his own people. Thats why there is revolt and chaos even from his own Yaw.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not open to feedback? Gee, this sounds really familiar, some people in this forum too ........ :biggrin:

GMS must be kicking his own balls that PLG did not contest in HG
but only want to be a backup in case of unexpected happening like a red ferrari knocking somebody over in the middle of the night etc