• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[POFMA] - Fake news that Illegal Bookies already have odds of GE results forecast

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
91346-FA0-CF0-E-427-A-B661-D648-D7-BFF74-F.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Say opposition win then people say is PAP scaring voters.

Say PAP win then people say is PAP people spreading falsehoods.

Sigh.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm more worried about a freak election result. People want PAP to form government but they also want dishonest oppies as a 'check and balance'. Fucking oppies are either mismanaging their own town council or stealing postage money from their employeers. We're worried that everyone will vote for oppies assuming that everyone else is voting for PAP.

But in the event of a freak election, the SAF and the grassroots leaders will have to intervene. We won't let Singapore collapse.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last GE someone in this forum claimed to have done informal surveys on the constituencies, oppo would win this and that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more worried about a freak election result. People want PAP to form government but they also want dishonest oppies as a 'check and balance'. Fucking oppies are either mismanaging their own town council or stealing postage money from their employeers. We're worried that everyone will vote for oppies assuming that everyone else is voting for PAP.

But in the event of a freak election, the SAF and the grassroots leaders will have to intervene. We won't let Singapore collapse.
Sir John in the event of a freak election results, for the safety of your chio daughter, it's better you let me take care of her.