• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PN Balji: Singapore's 4G leaders are not up to the mark.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was unrelenting in his candid assessment of the 4G leaders, saying that they are “not up to the mark”. Unlike the previous generations of leaders, the current leaders dare not make difficult and hard decisions, according to Balji.

While Balji still gave a passing mark to the 4G leaders, when measured against the gold standards of their predecessors, he gave them a score of 6.5 out of 10. They have performed poorly while at the forefront of tackling what Balji considered as possibly the crisis of the century.

“The enemy is invisible, and it mutates. Leaders need to make hard decisions and have the ability to convince the public to follow. In the last two years, I have been very disappointed with these leaders.”

..........In a crisis, one person has to lead the charge to give clear directions, according to Balji. “When you don’t have that kind of leadership, and instead have three ministers fronting a crisis, and when tough questions are asked, they look at each other. It doesn’t give me confidence. In a crisis, responsibility cannot be shared.”

More at https://shrtcô.de/waR8TZ

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Balji speaks truth. It is to be expected when ministers did not earn their positions on their own merits, but were ushered in through the back door, the GRC system.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies already had this 3G clown for close to two decades, the bar has already been set very, very low. :biggrin:

No one still wants to state what a terrible PM Loong has been? Remember, he picked the '4G'. Go ahead and ignore the elephant in the room. :cool:

lee-hsien-loong-clown-wave.gif

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... In a crisis, one person has to lead the charge to give clear directions, according to Balji. “When you don’t have that kind of leadership, and instead have three ministers fronting a crisis, and when tough questions are asked, they look at each other. It doesn’t give me confidence. In a crisis, responsibility cannot be shared.” ...

dat burger who appointed dem is ze leader ... he never appoint a leader amongst dem ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlike the previous generations of leaders, the current leaders dare not make difficult and hard decisions, according to Balji.

Our current 4G leaders have been making a lot of tough decision during the covid pandemic, including the Circuit Breaker period and all the extra relief for towkays like myself.