• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM's FB (goons?) keep deleting my posts?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-WTF-U...-know-what-s-the-difference-between-FW-and-FT

original post last nite
which has apprently been deleted
attachment.php

Attachments

• vfcMpzU.jpg
    vfcMpzU.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,266

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
posted again a few mins ago, which apprently has also been deleted

attachment.php

Attachments

• dsfds(FILEminimizer).jpg
    dsfds(FILEminimizer).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 841

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when i am logged in tho, i can still see my posts as if they have not been deleted

but when i am not logged in, i cant seem them

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i am logged in tho, i can still see my posts as if they have not been deleted

but when i am not logged in, i cant seem them

That means your post is under moderation. Only you can see it (when you're logged in). Once approved, it will be visible to all. If it's not approved, it will be deleted.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so bottom line - they delete delete and FOOking delete..... what they so scareD OF?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think YOU ARE THE GOON to not realize by now..

the place you live in

YOUR RULERS ..

DOES NOT TAKE CRITICISM very well...if at all!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't kachiow LHL lah! If you want to create trouble you will not be welcomed! You think Ah Loong Facebook is like sammyboy?

Are you Daschel Lim or Wendy Chan?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you even bother posting on his Facebook? He's not going to read the posts. His Facebook profile minders will delete the 'less positive' comments.

Really a waste of time. :rolleyes: