• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Thinks You Are "Self-Centred"

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an interview at the end of the 20th Asean Summit in Phnom Penh, he raised his concerns about these two trends.

A 'self-centred' Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome that has been increasingly seen among some vocal Singaporeans,
and what appears to be a growing gap between Singaporeans and new immigrants.

He cited the example of angry reactions to Chinese student Sun Xu who has apologised for derogatory comments about Singaporeans.
He mentioned that "we should have been able to move on from that ..."

So, fellow Singaporeans, do you think we are???

It is not realistic to expect modern society to be selfless or even gracious people. Especially one such as ours.

Up till recently Singapore is so open to foreigners to the extend of giving away PR and citizenships like cheap candies. So much so we have so many foreigners who comes here, not so much grateful for the opportunity to grow and develop themselves; but rather with an entitlement mentality. They are ever ready to criticize, or even insult the very host country that has treated them exceedingly well.

Which country in the world offers such VIP treatment to aliens?

To survive in this kind of harsh environment, where the children of the land - those who are burned and grew up here, are disadvantaged compared to the aliens; where we are told we should "integrate" with the aliens, instead of they integrate with our norms; it's just normal for people to become self centered.

To protect their own turf, and whatever that is left of their own dignity.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most foreigners are good people and behave better than many Singaporeans. Please don't blame others for our own behaviors mister. Wake up.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need to replace 50% of the PAP with foreigners and definitely all the IBs from the PAP. They have better manners than Singaporeans. It is time for PAP and IBs to wake up.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to replace 50% of the PAP with foreigners and definitely all the IBs from the PAP. They have better manners than Singaporeans. It is time for PAP and IBs to wake up.

We need to replace the sinkies in WP and even the FTs like Chen too with better people. then maybe we can have some semblance of decent opposition.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, we need to replace all the WP leadership including that FT Chen, maybe then they will stop wasting people time and we will have a world class parliament.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is more important than the opposition party. The incumbent has a crutch mentality. The way you talk shows how afraid PAP is of the hatred and frustration of the people. If you guys do not clean house, even the hawkers will run and may even get elected. You want to tempt the citizens? Wake up your shit ideas and fire the 50%. People will rally behind FT Chen, even without Aljunied. Do not play bastard here shithead. Your 50% crap in PAP will guarantee the destruction of PAP and Singapore. Last chance, do it now.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why fire PAP when they are doing such a great job?
Fire the great and support the screw ups from WP? You need to send your head for a check up.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why fire PAP when they are doing such a great job?
Fire the great and support the screw ups from WP? You need to send your head for a check up.

I knew you are motherfucker. I was waiting for you to say this line. We will vote for opposition under any flag to make sure PAP dumps 50% of its rubbish. In terms of qualification CSM is lightyears ahead of you. You do even qualify to talk about LCY. You are just a shithead who is stirring up the GMS shit. If CSM comes to my ward for the next election under a different flag, I would vote for him as would most in my constituency. You are the only screwup. Half of the candidates in WP beat 80% of PAP calibre and all of WP, even the asshole YSL is better than you. Singaporeans will welcome them in any ward under any opposition party. I think you should give up your Singapore citizenship. You not only unwelcomed here you are a national security threat. You insult China in areas whereby they do have supremacy and you are also using chinese technology in your everyday lives. You are GMS, are you not or somebody sent to behave like GMS right? You need to go to IMH. Many brothers will pay for your medicine

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew you are motherfucker. I was waiting for you to say this line. We will vote for opposition under any flag to make sure PAP dumps 50% of its rubbish.
See, I told you so. You ppl are mindless worshippers.

In terms of qualification CSM is lightyears ahead of you. You do even qualify to talk about LCY. You are just a shithead who is stirring up the GMS shit. If CSM comes to my ward for the next election under a different flag, I would vote for him as would most in my constituency. You are the only screwup. Half of the candidates in WP beat 80% of PAP calibre and all of WP, even the asshole YSL is better than you. Singaporeans will welcome them in any ward under any opposition party. I think you should give up your Singapore citizenship. You not only unwelcomed here you are a national security threat. You insult China in areas whereby they do have supremacy and you are also using chinese technology in your everyday lives. You are GMS, are you not or somebody sent to behave like GMS right? You need to go to IMH. Many brothers will pay for your medicine

CSM said service is a priviledge, not a burden. Why he never served reservist then?
He also plagiarised for his speech in parliament. When challenged on his speech, he can only guai guai sit down tiam tiam.
He see how stupid this FT is?

And you worship him?

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't reason and debate, please don't get involved.

The problem with Kinana is, he is exactly like the "WP worshippers" he so accused. If "WP worshippers" are those who blindly support WP regardless of what they do, then Kinana is the polar opposite -- he whacks WP regardless of what they do. If the "WP worshippers" are blind as Kinana claims, then Kinana is equally blind.

Kind of reminds me of those people in Taiwan who still support 陈水扁 even though he has been convicted for serious integrity-related crimes. Guess in every society, there'll be a small group of hardcore diehard supporters who will be unwavering and unquestioning in their support. Hope there will be more sensible people who are discerning, fair and objective, and rational in assessing the politicians, regardless of the party they're from. Ultimately, as long as the politicians are genuine in making Singapore a better place, we should welcome and support them.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong narrative. I whack WP when they screw up, not anything they do.
I also whack govt when they screw up.

I'm no worshipper like you.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong narrative. I whack WP when they screw up, not anything they do.
I also whack govt when they screw up.

I'm no worshipper like you.

Unfortunately for you, I don't even like or dislike WP per se. I'm indifferent to them. To me, politicians are all alike, regardless of their political ideology and affiliations. Whoever can do the job, better people's lives, good enough. I don't expect politicians to save the world. I don't expect politicians to be moral guardians of the society. That's why I never understand all the obsession with politicians' private lives, whether YSL or FMH or KS. Results are all I care about. In this regard, the PAP together with the people of Singapore, have contributed tremendously to Singapore. We can't be where we are today without them.

However, I haven't seen you whack anybody apart from WP. Can you show me an example you whack somebody else? Or an instance you supported WP? On the other hand, there are easily 3 other threads you posted where your clearly showered support on the PAP. Talking about being fair and objective? You're not even balanced.

I would have respected you if you've been honest and declare that you're a WP-basher. But you don't even have the balls to admit it. You're a lopsided, dumb, pompous, self-righteous, immature and dishonest prick. :wink:

Last edited:

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is for Singaporeans. Gov't should tilt towards caring more for Singaporean and their livelilhood than pursuing purely economic goals and achieving 1st Class Status. When you have people getting replaced by FT, who give a shit about arts, ballet and all the BS ? You read about so many cases of Singaporeans being replaced by FT becos of lower pay or Singaporeans hv to serve NS/reservist but FT do not. Lately I just hear a lot of talk from PAP but seems it just all talk. I hope they will drill down deeper into their immigration policy to attract real talent and not trash plus giving a level playing field to Singaporeans. It seems that Singaporeans are now in a disadvantage position in the employment market.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately for you, I don't even like or dislike WP per se. I'm indifferent to them. To me, politicians are all alike, regardless of their political ideology and affiliations. Whoever can do the job, better people's lives, good enough. I don't expect politicians to save the world. I don't expect politicians to be moral guardians of the society. That's why I never understand all the obsession with politicians' private lives, whether YSL or FMH or KS. Results are all I care about. In this regard, the PAP together with the people of Singapore, have contributed tremendously to Singapore. We can't be where we are today without them.

However, I haven't seen you whack anybody apart from WP. Can you show me an example you whack somebody else? Or an instance you supported WP? On the other hand, there are easily 3 other threads you posted where your clearly showered support on the PAP. Talking about being fair and objective? You're not even balanced.

I would have respected you if you've been honest and declare that you're a WP-basher. But you don't even have the balls to admit it. You're a lopsided, dumb, pompous, self-righteous, immature and dishonest prick. :wink:

I whacked WP when they screw up. So far they did nothing good so i never had the chance to praise them.
I criticised the govt many times on this forum for shortage of housing many times on this forum. Read it now, PAP screwed up on housing. see?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I whacked WP when they screw up. So far they did nothing good so i never had the chance to praise them.
I criticised the govt many times on this forum for shortage of housing many times on this forum. Read it now, PAP screwed up on housing. see?
Whatever you do, it will not change the fact that GMS is insane. You can't think and argue. Don't get involved.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

"So far"? When did you start paying attention on WP? After the last GE? After GMS left NSP and decided to be a neutral political commentator?