• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM nephew said this mean what ah ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shengwu himself openly declared that he will “never go into politics” in the past and asserted that he is “completely unsuitable” for politics. Besides avowing his love for mathematics, Shengwu also said that he is not willing to lie about his beliefs, which he believes he will inevitably have to do if he becomes a politician:

“As a politician, you will inevitably have to lie, I am not willing to lie about my beliefs, I am not up to it.”

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shengwu himself openly declared that he will “never go into politics” in the past and asserted that he is “completely unsuitable” for politics. Besides avowing his love for mathematics, Shengwu also said that he is not willing to lie about his beliefs, which he believes he will inevitably have to do if he becomes a politician:

“As a politician, you will inevitably have to lie, I am not willing to lie about my beliefs, I am not up to it.”

He is saying that his uncle or is it "auntie"?, & his grandpa are liars, so by default with all the same genes, isn't he, another liar?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give him the accolades that he has the guts to do that many of lesser privileged position will ever do......

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give him the accolades that he has the guts to do that many of lesser privileged position will ever do......

hanor, hanor

say good, say together

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hanor, hanor

say good, say together

Don't be taken in by all this theatrics, it can be a 'mirage', to entice the uninitiated....he is still "ONE OF THEM"

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means his uncle lie to get benefit for himself.

cannot anyhow say

his uncle got ownself clear ownself in parleement what

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say shengwu talk cock. he say as a human inevitably have to lie so he say shengwu is also lying.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont he just go straight to the point and say his uncle and aunt are shameless lying assholes.

cannot say like that

later his uncle invites him to go and drink Ah Huat coffee then how

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dont he just go straight to the point and say his uncle and aunt are shameless lying assholes.

cannot say like that

later his uncle invites him to go and drink Ah Huat coffee then how

His uncle will make him drink the poison wine from the Chalice, Chateau 38, 2015, a good year!.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loony Pm will meet his waterloo with shengwu...the thought process of a Phd / professor is very much different from that of an ordinary man in the street where they can be easily stifled.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's suaning his lanjiao aunty and his cheebye mouth.
Say don't want to get into politics but now a PM, a fucking useless cheebye PM. Fuck his mother CB PM.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loony Pm will meet his waterloo with shengwu...the thought process of a Phd / professor is very much different from that of an ordinary man in the street where they can be easily stifled.

He will meet him at Waterloo Street, where he can choose his temple to pray & then bring him to the cul-de-sac, to meet his grand pa, who would be there with his hatchet. ha ha ha ha

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is saying his grandfather was mean and cunning old fart who lied all the time.

To be honorable human he shd return his grandfather inheritance shares by donate to charity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
to make his pledge meaningfool, please do what ancient chinese do, chop chicken, splatter blood in front of altar then proceed to chop off cock to ensure wont hv next gen that born without karchng.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is saying his grandfather was mean and cunning old fart who lied all the time.

To be honorable human he shd return his grandfather inheritance shares by donate to charity.

Maybe grandpa, left him only RM8, that is why, he is an angry young man?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fastest and most likely way for pappies to lose power is split internally within pappies, even better if split among the familee.

Wait for existing oppo could take a long time and possibly not within our lifetime.