• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Loong : Cannot change PAP OS, Singapore will crash. You agree?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nokia died together with Symbian. Why cant we flourish with apple and new OS. as always he likes to scare those brainless chicken which form 61% of electorate.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle ask LHL can don't suddenlee change but graduallee change in phases anot ? I.e oppies takeover then pap do a handover under studies shadowing and leeverse shadowing and finallee full takeover.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL-Change-OS-will-crash-compu-May-22.png
I agree. Look at the mess created by Trump in US and Morrison in Aus. These 2 are not visionary but buffoon elected because of voters dislike the previous parties and need a change....

5 eyes voters have flip flop change parties every GE and wasted 4 years of their life regretted doing so change for the worse.

When 5 eye falls everyone are happy this bully can never rise again... 虎落平阳被犬欺