• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee will be inviting me to the Istana on Feb 9th.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there seems to be some dirt in his right nostril. :biggrin:

Dry sheet of mucus, I sometime have that too then I would carefully pick lightly with 2 fingers pull it out slowly and let it flow with prevailing wind to the next person behind

jw5

Loyal
Dry sheet of mucus, I sometime have that too then I would carefully pick lightly with 2 fingers pull it out slowly and let it flow with prevailing wind to the next person behind

LOL, you seem to have more hair these days but definitely uglier than before........................ :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wear 寿衣 just like his father. Full dress rehearsal.

Lee%2BKuan%2BYew%2BStandard%2BChartered%2BSingapore%2B57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

why he choo his mouth like that.damm like monkey sia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
why he choo his mouth like that.damm like monkey sia.

The meds he is on causes him to have dry mouth. that is why he is always swallow and wetting his mouth. He also has a bottle of water with him at all his speaking engagements.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
opixywd3101e.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...bers-pioneer-generation-istana-party-20140131

By Goh Chin Lian

Published on Jan 31, 2014
1:48 PM

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will invite 1,500 people from Singapore's pioneer generation to a garden party at the Istana on Feb 9.

The party will be held to honour the generation that helped build modern Singapore, and who contributed in the early years of independence.

The group will include Singaporeans from all walks of life, including former political leaders, those who have contributed to the uniformed services, unions and community through non-government and voluntary welfare organisations, Mr Lee said on Friday.

Also on the list will be "special groups" such as Singapore's first national service enlistees and officer cadets, he told reporters after his traditional Lunar New Year visit to Singaporeans at work during the festive season.

ti kong inviting me to feast his 1000 yr old peaches and 3000 yr old wine. sitting next to me would be shou xing, fu xing and lu xing. he xian gu would be doing a boogey dance with me :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But Samy Leong is not even 50 years old yet!

How can he be part of the pioneer generation? :eek:

Selling mah piew po at traffic junction at young daz oso consider contribution mah...:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are in the pioneer generation? Those born before WWII?

Those who were born before & after WWII, & during the baby boomers years up to 1965, will be the PIONEER generation. Those from 1965 who received the PIONEER Magazine will qualify too...mine usually flicked into the bin, not even looked at...

Those living along Pioneer Rd..qualify too...ha ha ha ha....:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wear 寿衣 just like his father. Full dress rehearsal.

Lee%2BKuan%2BYew%2BStandard%2BChartered%2BSingapore%2B57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

For smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stuff that he should eat now.
When he becoming a rotting corpse, the ghouls and demons waiting for him will be raping and kanning and tiewing him until he get no fucking time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

SO he better eat that now now now

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pioneer generation. Most going in wheelchair, can't see properly and can't hear properly. Better stand by many ambulance and doctors. Anyway these people will be spared the agony of hearing some bs speech because of hearing problems.