• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PM Lee thank all of you for “clear mandate”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overall I am satisfied with the outcome of this election. We have a clear mandate and the results show broad-based support for the People's Action Party. I will use this mandate responsibly to deal with COVID-19 and the economic downturn, and to take us safely through the crisis, and beyond.

At the same time, the results reflect the pain and uncertainty that Singaporeans feel in this crisis. This was not a feel-good election, but one where people are facing real problems, and expect more rough weather to come. There were also real concerns raised during the campaign that we must address.

I congratulate the Workers’ Party for their strong performance. I look forward to them participating in and contributing to the debate in Parliament, and to the national debate, as we deal with the urgent issues before us.

My thanks to our PAP activists and candidates for your dedication, loyalty and hard work. Thank you also to all public officers mobilised for election duties, who ensured that Singaporeans could vote safely during this unprecedented GE. Finally, thank you to all voters for your patience and understanding. My team will continue to serve Singaporeans, whichever party you voted for.

The work of the new government begins today. My government will work with all Singaporeans to overcome our challenges and emerge stronger. With this election behind us, let us now work as one Singapore, to secure Our Lives, Our Jobs, Our Future.

You can watch my remarks at the post-election press conference here:
– LHL

#GE2020

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight as a celebration...he will ask Ho Ching to rim and then peg his arsehole.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overall I am satisfied with the outcome of this election. We have a clear mandate and the results show broad-based support for the People's Action Party. I will use this mandate responsibly to deal with COVID-19 and the economic downturn, and to take us safely through the crisis, and beyond.

At the same time, the results reflect the pain and uncertainty that Singaporeans feel in this crisis. This was not a feel-good election, but one where people are facing real problems, and expect more rough weather to come. There were also real concerns raised during the campaign that we must address.

I congratulate the Workers’ Party for their strong performance. I look forward to them participating in and contributing to the debate in Parliament, and to the national debate, as we deal with the urgent issues before us.

My thanks to our PAP activists and candidates for your dedication, loyalty and hard work. Thank you also to all public officers mobilised for election duties, who ensured that Singaporeans could vote safely during this unprecedented GE. Finally, thank you to all voters for your patience and understanding. My team will continue to serve Singaporeans, whichever party you voted for.

The work of the new government begins today. My government will work with all Singaporeans to overcome our challenges and emerge stronger. With this election behind us, let us now work as one Singapore, to secure Our Lives, Our Jobs, Our Future.

You can watch my remarks at the post-election press conference here:
– LHL

#GE2020
Sounding the same drums for many years. Does that mean he will not step down ??

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounding the same drums for many years. Does that mean he will not step down ??

He was the one that said Wuhan is not as dangerous as SARS and they are all prepared for this for many years...so should not take long to take us safely through the crisis, and beyond.

Maybe before Xmas 2020....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If his father still alive, Lau Cheebye would probably give Pinky a good spanking for this statement.