• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PM Lee: Restructuring is forever...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While Singapore's economic restructuring efforts have borne fruit, it is a marathon with no finish line, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Friday (Jan 11).

“We are not done. I don’t think we’ll ever be done. Ten years from now, I’m sure we’ll still be talking about productivity growth and upgrading,” Mr Lee told reporters after a visit to the Lifelong Learning Institute in Paya Lebar."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-will-never-be-done-economic-restructuring-pm-lee

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There has always been shifting and fluctuating economies of all countries in the world. And countries adapt and implement policies to move their economies along to cope as best as possible. It's a given. So why is pinky talking about it as if he is the oracle? All he does is talk cock, sue bloggers and relatives, taking time off for strolls at the Botanic Gardens, etc. When was the last time he actually did any work?:o-o:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Restructure your ccb!We all know that! Our CPF has been restructured too! Against our will, I must say.