• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Give Only $9k. I will give $9 million.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!!

If I become PM, I will give $9 million to everybody. Don't worry whether we got money or not, my printing press is very efficient. I will just get them to print $9 million notes.

Anybody who does not worship me, the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and my mighty reCHEEme will be assed by my OA.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some thing I want gov to change
1. Reduce GST to 5%max
2. Reduce all ministers salary by half
3. Abolish TV licence
4. Reduce the fee for poly and above

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some thing I want gov to change
1. Reduce GST to 5%max
2. Reduce all ministers salary by half
3. Abolish TV licence
4. Reduce the fee for poly and above

My reCHEEme will

1. Reduce GST to minus 5%. So you get 5% rebate from government for everything you buy.
2. Reduce ministers salary by 200%. So they pay CHEEgapore $2 million a year to be minister. I will have 10 million people waiting to serve as minitsters.
3. Give free TV to everybody. Free cable. Free satellite. I will even help viewers produce any show they want to watch.
4. Reduce all school fees by 300%. CHEEgapore will pay students to study. I am sure many of them will love school so much they'll they inside for 20 years or more!!

Worship my reCHEEme or my OA will ass you.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
My reCHEEme will

1. Reduce GST to minus 5%. So you get 5% rebate from government for everything you buy.
2. Reduce ministers salary by 200%. So they pay CHEEgapore $2 million a year to be minister. I will have 10 million people waiting to serve as minitsters.
3. Give free TV to everybody. Free cable. Free satellite. I will even help viewers produce any show they want to watch.
4. Reduce all school fees by 300%. CHEEgapore will pay students to study. I am sure many of them will love school so much they'll they inside for 20 years or more!!

Worship my reCHEEme or my OA will ass you.
GREAT!! I sure vote for your reCHEEme! HUAT!

CCB PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

5717046aba571c1ccc1deaacfad1d0067a6038b.jpg

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The next asshole that feeds these two PAP trolls Tan Kim Kim aka RonRon and loudhailer aka cass888 will be assed by the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: