• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pls print and keep a copy of this flowchart with u when u go out tomorrow

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
display

jw5

Loyal
Please look at this flowchart BEFORE you decide to go out and who to go out with.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the flow chart is still not verlee accurate eg first box - Is everyone above 12yo fully vaccinated--> If No is not allowed for that non vaccinated onllee not the whole group KNN
u mean u bother to read and examine this piece of shit in detail ah?
haaaa
i just cut and paste from edmw for fun
didn't even bother to read this pap crap
haaaa

jw5

Loyal
KNN my uncle think the flow chart is still not verlee accurate eg first box - Is everyone above 12yo fully vaccinated--> If No is not allowed for that non vaccinated onllee not the whole group KNN

KNN the title of the flowchart is "Is dine in allowed for my group?" KNN

jw5

Loyal
u mean u bother to read and examine this piece of shit in detail ah?
haaaa
i just cut and paste from edmw for fun
didn't even bother to read this pap crap
haaaa

If Lawrence bother to explain, I bother to read.............. lol...................

Lawrence Wong

32 mins ·
Some of you have further queries on the updated Covid-19 measures. I have been going through your comments, and will address some here.
❓

From Monday, where can larger groups of up to 5 persons dine-in?
➡️

Larger groups of up to 5 pax dine-in applies only to F&B establishments with SafeEntry and who decide to have vaccination-differentiated group sizes. Before you enter the premises, they will check your eligibility (ie your full vaccination record or your recent negative test result).
❓

From Monday, how many children aged 12 or below can dine-in at F&B establishments with me?
➡️

If all diners are from the *same household*, then up to 4 children aged 12 and below can dine-in with 1 eligible adult. So it can't just be an all-children's affair.
❓

What if the diners are not from the same household?
➡️

Then you can have up to 2 children aged 12 and below, together with up to 3 eligible adults.
❓

How can I bring forward my second vaccination dose?
➡️

If you had made your vaccination appointment online, click on the personalised booking link in the latest SMS sent to you from Ministry of Health, Singapore .
❓

We're planning to visit someone’s home. But not everyone is fully vaccinated. Will the group size of 2 or 5 apply to us?
➡️

For house visits, the group size is 5 regardless of vaccination status. But if you are not yet vaccinated, do take extra care when you go out.
As we approach the updated measures on Monday, let's continue to do our part and act responsibly. I'm confident we can overcome this together.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this chart presumes that the non vaccinated is in your group mah.......... if non vaccinated get out, then it becomes a new group KNN
KNN explanation accepted and leequest for chart to add - form a new group and link to yes allowed KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya.... dont need flowchart.

Ask yourself has it been 14 days after your second vaccine? If no, then fuck off and eat alone or with one other person only!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

:laugh:

Eunuch loong putting his training as programmer to use? wasn't it him who completed a diploma in comp sci?

Most stinkies are better suited to more menial less intellectual taxing tasks.

A venerable author put it well:

Most of the local population, however, did not benefit commensurately from the increase in foreign economic activity. Many Singaporeans were employed as lowly paid rickshaw pullers, boatmen, fishermen or market gardeners. These coolies lived in shophouses, often in crammed and squalid conditions. A domestic economy sprang up within the community, with vendors and artisans offering a panoply of services ranging from street food to haircuts. Opium dens and prostitute houses proliferated.

Not for no reason are stinkies known for being coolies. coolie-genes.
Coolies, peasants, prostitutes, whores, harlots, stevedores, rickshaw pullers, boatmen, night soil collectors, errand boys, opium addicts.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you that most eateries will just stick to the 2 diners restrictions. It's just too laychay logistically and time consuming to check on the vaccination status of the 3-5 customers. Macdonald and KFC have already made it known that there can only be 2 diners.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Stinky poor has to be the most ridiculous country ever.

Meanwhile in Sweden

1626644095815.png