• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pls leave ur nic, i shall return yours!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for those who have given me REPUTATION POINTS in appreciation for my posts.

kindly leave your nic so that when my power is charged up, i shall gladly return my bigger power (now standing at 39 points) to you for your support.

thanks again for not behaving like those nasty clones which replicate themselves to self-masturbate. it's easy to tell them apart after reading their defaming and repetitive spams.

it's about time leongsam scraps the REPUTATION, POWER AND INFRACTION gimmickies. all these are grossly abused and misused!!:rolleyes:

141 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
PP granny: "Chiam is... 06-03-2009 06:32 AM cheers to Chiam See Tong
Martial arts in local... 02-03-2009 03:15 AM good post

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why does one need reputation and power points?

who cares if you have 1000 points / 1000 powers or nothing? Are you going to ignore someone posts who has lesser points / powers than you.

I rather we have a simple thanks function.
like to give some appreciations to a good posts or pics with a simple thanks when I have nothing else to say so a simple thanks will do.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple. if u really did post good opinions, naturally many would appreciate it by giving u REPUTATION POINTS. but i mention IF and again..IF only the forummers here are rational gentlemen.

look at those clones' postings. you think brothers and sisters here would be willing to give to them or they replicate more of their clone species to self-masturbate?

as for INFRACTION, this is a total abuse when the bunch of clones wanna target a victim, like yours truly as a frequent sitting duck. and if leongsam endorses their despicable action initiating a BAN, then FREE SPEECHES here is definitely DEAD. (hurray!! and congrats for SDP IB. they proven my point about them:smile:)

i was enlightened becos of chee's words that "he has many internet supporters". so again, chee maybe deluding himself or cheeting netizens. the supporters that he has could be clones and their duplication, replication, photocopies, xerox copies, carbon copies or pirated copies.

one supporter can be equivalent and replicate hmself to 100 or more clones. go check the MEMBERLIST and u shall understand. for reference just check on my li'l brother LEETAHSAR and names related to him.

why do u think the master shapeshifter loves doing this? again very simple answer. he's coward. he's balless and he's the true snake!:smile: ...and he's probably a sdppies or a cheenies.:cool:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamie "gangbanged" Leetahbar..up to your old homo tricks again hah?

Come let me help you. but remember hor, under age type will kenna trouble!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhS6nJp9bs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhS6nJp9bs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple. if u really did post good opinions, naturally many would appreciate it by giving u REPUTATION POINTS. but i mention IF and again..IF only the forummers here are rational gentlemen.

I dun know what you have done to infuriate various forumers that they chained in arms to create nicks to slam you.

Probably, they were your close friends before.

1 thing for sure, PLEASE GROW UP !! You need it badly.......

Who the fuck needs reputation power points, get annoyed by those fuckers giving moronic infractions. I DUN !! I dun give a damned.... I can always go to other forums where I am welcome.

But, if you are some arseholes that always get yourself fucked at every other forums, I suggest you do some soul searching and GROW UP !!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must know those are the same groups of people LEETAHSAR had met before. petty little people who are hypocrites - preach one things and do others despicable things.

if you are conned by them that they "truly" support causes like free speeches, human rights and democracy craps, their behaviour and actions should let everyone see their true colors.

or is it u haven't seen through them or maybe in their same mentality?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun know what you have done to infuriate various forumers that they chained in arms to create nicks to slam you.

Probably, they were your close friends before.

1 thing for sure, PLEASE GROW UP !! You need it badly.......

Who the fuck needs reputation power points, get annoyed by those fuckers giving moronic infractions. I DUN !! I dun give a damned.... I can always go to other forums where I am welcome.

But, if you are some arseholes that always get yourself fucked at every other forums, I suggest you do some soul searching and GROW UP !!!

by the way, what are forums for? to insult others is it? or to share opinions?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forums ?? They are for One thousand and One reasons.

I hate to say this...... Why do you make so many enemies in this forum ?

Another thing, if the whole world is against you, was it your fault or the world ??

For example, Hilter. He was a "great" guy... but, why was the "whole world" against him ??

So, why dun you turn back to the shore ? If you really understand emptiness is form.........

by the way, what are forums for? to insult others is it? or to share opinions?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must know those are the same groups of people LEETAHSAR had met before. petty little people who are hypocrites - preach one things and do others despicable things.

if you are conned by them that they "truly" support causes like free speeches, human rights and democracy craps, their behaviour and actions should let everyone see their true colors.

or is it u haven't seen through them or maybe in their same mentality?

Ay Pondan, it wouldn't have matter what they are doing if you had conducted yourself in a respectable manner. Go reflect on your threads and posts!

As Bro Kunta had mentioned, when the general opinion is against you. It has to be your fault!

And you are not earning even a tiny morsel of respect from me when you can't even decipher the fact that I have nothing to do with F4!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forums ?? They are for One thousand and One reasons.

I hate to say this...... Why do you make so many enemies in this forum ?

Another thing, if the whole world is against you, was it your fault or the world ??

For example, Hilter. He was a "great" guy... but, why was the "whole world" against him ??

So, why dun you turn back to the shore ? If you really understand emptiness is form.........

they are the ones in the news, in ST & SIN MIN. need i say more? they are the ones who make themselves appeared to be very "righteous". how many got brainwashed and played into their exploitation?

why do that bunch of people wanna target me? have u ever asked yourself? the same bunch and their clones? if they suspect u as my li'l brother LEETAHSAR, they will not hesitate to get at you. so have u or anyone ever wonder why?

one of them is so proud to preach: TRUE GOLD DOES NOT AFRAID OF FIRE...

why then do they behave the reversed? HYPOCRITES!! THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL ARE!!:mad:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for those who have given me REPUTATION POINTS in appreciation for my posts.

kindly leave your nic so that when my power is charged up, i shall gladly return my bigger power (now standing at 39 points) to you for your support.

thanks again for not behaving like those nasty clones which replicate themselves to self-masturbate. it's easy to tell them apart after reading their defaming and repetitive spams.

it's about time leongsam scraps the REPUTATION, POWER AND INFRACTION gimmickies. all these are grossly abused and misused!!:rolleyes:

141 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
PP granny: "Chiam is... 06-03-2009 06:32 AM cheers to Chiam See Tong
Martial arts in local... 02-03-2009 03:15 AM good post

Well I am not your enemy, and appreciate some of your posts

Feel free to up my points.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if everyone has been pissed by the spamming from GUAVATREE, it was mimicked again by the pirated copy leetahsar and so on...and now this HAKKATIOW.

doesn't anyone already see through the kind of spamming patterns NG EJAY - the master clone shapeshifter is truly good at?

next, click on the INFRACTION section. who do u see the most infracted now? who are the clones there? the same clones that are targeting leetahbar. now why would those clowns behaving so childishly and vengefully? to get me BANNED, of course!!

then, i m just confused....WHY ARE THEY PREACHING FREE SPEECHES. they themselves cannot tolerate it. why are they trying to stop my rights or anyone disagreeable with them from posting? when do they preach HUMAN RIGHTS, then?

as for democracy, doesn't this look more like tyranny from SDP IB more than democracy?

so why preach FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS & DEMOCRACY...when it simply exposes themselves as ABNOXIOUS HYPOCRISY??:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I am not your enemy, and appreciate some of your posts

Feel free to up my points.

it's really very funny. ROFL. how could sharing of views and opinions end up creating enemies?

the people who feel antagonised by some postings should be ashamed about themselves. if they love praises, they should be able to accept criticisms. we learn fr criticisms and not flattering praises.:cool:

LC, u got to wait. power exhausted. i might not even be around sooner than u think if u see the INFRACTIONS those clones are targeting at me for passe postings long long ago.:p

this is the utterly extreme of abusing the gadgets here which leongsam should disarm it. if those losers clones continue to target at more others who DARE TO SPEAK out against cheeism and their cheenies, they might be targeted too. and soon, this place would be just one homongenous CHEE'S KOPITIAM instead serving CHEE BUYS kopi and no more PAPsee or other drinks.

if there is no free speeches, human rights and democracy here, u think those clowns would really practise what they are preaching in real life?

ya, right!....wait long long!!:oIo:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
as for democracy, doesn't this look more like tyranny from SDP IB more than democracy?

so why preach FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS & DEMOCRACY...when it simply exposes themselves as ABNOXIOUS HYPOCRISY??:confused:

Before I go on further, are you the guy that was "kicked" out of the temple (situated at Balestier) by your so called "tai si heng" ?

Are you also the guy that gave me tips on gardening and get me to donate $5 to any charitable organization/temple ? For the record, I had done that donkey months ago.

And, after being kicked out of the temple, you went ahead to volunteer your gardening class at some church ?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog is pissed!

if everyone has been pissed by the spamming from GUAVATREE, it was mimicked again by the pirated copy leetahsar and so on...and now this HAKKATIOW.

fuckwit lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you pissed that's your problem go and jump MRT tracks

you're only a cyber-prostitute and a rabid barking PAP dog!

all because of your PERSONAL VENDETTA!!!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Pondan Jamie Leetahbar!

If Sam Leong can be given the go ahead by his boss to delete all your posts and ban you permanently like what he did to Zeitgeist and myjohnson, it would be worth 200 quality and active member contributors and 10,000 regular viewers.

But then you are too valuable to the PAP masters!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like what u did ng ejay...just like what u did in the old sbf era.

ejay2.jpg

for newbies, ng ejay was kaixin1 the geylang cheongster. u believe?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before I go on further, are you the guy that was "kicked" out of the temple (situated at Balestier) by your so called "tai si heng" ?

Are you also the guy that gave me tips on gardening and get me to donate $5 to any charitable organization/temple ? For the record, I had done that donkey months ago.

And, after being kicked out of the temple, you went ahead to volunteer your gardening class at some church ?

kicked out? no lah. LEETAHSAR wasn't kicked out. he quits the temple kelefe cos he found out a very devious secret. his cousin is a church pastor and needed new activities for his church. so who else to call? LTS lor! LOL!!

he told everyone he sang so they chope him for x'mas carol and that idiot jus joined!! he is popular with his cousin's church...so bo bian - obliges any request within his capability.

those clowns here that flame and defame him got an axe to grind with him. what he had posted, u guys could see it in ST OR SIN MIN. he looks things differently from most of the jokers here. if u like to remain to believe that is real and what is fake, it's your choice right?:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like what u did ng ejay...just like what u did in the old sbf era.

ejay2.jpg

for newbies, ng ejay was kaixin1 the geylang cheongster. u believe?:confused:

u look at this chatroom record. it might have answered to many who were suddenly being "BANNED" with no substantiated reasons at all. the one who initiated the BAN knows the loopholes at doing it, hence the decent forummers were banned abruptly.

ng ejay is also trying to suck up to kojakbt in his 3-in-1 kopitiam. the latter is still unaware what he's toying with.

IF ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME...then it is quite true that all clones leads to u know who by now....and that's why i m always being targeted.

in other forums, very rare such silliness occur.