• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PLEASE SHUT DOWN SINGAPORE POOLS for COVID-PREVENTION!!!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people queuing for $2.4million COVID TOTO tonight and the queue is bloodly slow.

Facilities below 50 sqm can only admit up to 3 persons right?
https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/advisory-for-retail-establishments.html

Old photo:
singapore-pools-safe-distancing.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
watvwrong with singsporepools open, why don u say shut down mrt n bus seservic, we are enclosed in the envieonment ,the risk is worse

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
winnings go directly into SG Pool account, transfer into linked bank account! HUAT AH!
KNN last time my uncle during opened time sg pool say the direct bank link account need to take 3 to 5 working days for the money to be transferred KNN upon hearing this my uncle never linked KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IF shut down S'pore Pools,there will be a lot of unhappiness and anger. Don't play play.
i agree with you absolutely... last year CB i bet with myself, almost want to ki siao already... take the see sek pai, open one by one guessing the color and character. Di! Si! Chionh! Kerh! Beh! Pao! HUAT AH!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with you absolutely... last year CB i bet with myself, almost want to ki siao already... take the see sek pai, open one by one guessing the color and character. Di! Si! Chionh! Kerh! Beh! Pao! HUAT AH!!!
This one don't play play. A lot of seniors will go mad if cannot bet. Now,morning already cannot drink coffee-o at coffee-shop,if also cannot bet , guarantee they will go depressed and mad.