• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please share investment tips

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all,

For those not in denial anymore can share some investment tips?
For those with few hundred ks and for those with few thousand ks? I belong to the later group as I bought a house in Australia (pls don't look down on me and my little funds left).

My contribution:
AUD is below par SGD now. Can buy and keep. AUD will go up next year as its election year in Aust. For me, I prefer to buy shares with that little SGD left in my account. Please share if there's good shares at good price to buy.

Thank you.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

For those not in denial anymore can share some investment tips?
For those with few hundred ks and for those with few thousand ks? I belong to the later group as I bought a house in Australia (pls don't look down on me and my little funds left).

My contribution:
AUD is below par SGD now. Can buy and keep. AUD will go up next year as its election year in Aust. For me, I prefer to buy shares with that little SGD left in my account. Please share if there's good shares at good price to buy.

Thank you.

you should look for mr savvy, our bro RUN. he is missing in action recently.