• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please release Kinana

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
bark bark ....woof woof....:biggrin:

You must be Debonertards clone:

ScreenHunter_09 Mar. 09 13.01.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it. Most forummers want Kinana back not for her feet or mouth but for something else.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I understand. It is like you must take off your shoes when entering this house but you insist on leaving them on.

At first the characters were standard sized font but all were in bold. I said nothing.

When the font size jumped a couple of notches, I made a request to refrain from enlarging the fonts.

The request was ignored so I issued an ultimatum.

The ultimatum was scorned so I acted.

If font size returns to normal, all points will be restored and Kinana will be able to post freely.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If font size returns to normal, all points will be restored and Kinana will be able to post freely.

Based on her stubbornness on not giving up a debate no matter how stupid her stand was, it is doubtful she will take this offer of goodwill. I stand corrected.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No use taking off your shoes if the socks are full of shit...

I have to agree with you that when you come from a country where they always wear shoes, outdoors and indoors, the socks can really stink and taking off the shoes is not a good idea unless you wash your feet after that.

jw5

Loyal
I didnt know your Mod's job includes detective work! lol..:biggrin:
Why dun you go register a course conducted by JW5 first before making yourself look stupid by making conjectures...lol...:biggrin:

The course is full already, full of clones...........................................

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please release kinana, the forum languished in her absence
set her free, religious folder needs her piercing intelligence
exempt the fat fonts, exponents thrive in her combative belligerence
cute, silly and repulsive, kinana evokes confusing ambivalence

please don't zap me :biggrin:

lianbeng supports u! :biggrin: release all prisoners lah!

Last edited: