• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please help this man...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/dannytt.lim

I drove along Joo Seng Road every Thursday evening and I alway happened to see a man around his 50s sitting along the walkway.
He's not wearing a top,just a short without shoes.
I bought a packet of vegetarian rice for him just now and ask him why is he always sitting there,he told me that he used to be a general worker but due to some problems with his brain,not sure is it tumor or not,didn't ask in details.He is not able to work and don't have any family members to support him.
He is staying alone nearby.He also told me that he has a few hundred dollars in his bank account which is a 1 time subsidy from the government.
He do not want to spend the money on food because he worry that after he spend all his money,he will die(This is what he told me).
If anyone happen to see him along Joo Seng Road, please help him by buying him a packet of rice.Feel free to talk to him.
You can also help him by sharing this post. A small gesture of yours may help this man by filling his stomach for the day.
I've attached a picture of the place and I will take of photo of him when I see him again.

Please kindly share, don't ignore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I popped by the say hi to that man and he told me he has plenty of money. He's just bored.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivien will convince him to sell his flats.. and $8 cow will happily buy them from him, Tharman will then take away everything to pay for his minimum sum and monthly contribute. Vivien need to convince him to sell his kidney next.. it will be tough. that's the only working one left.

This is what happen what you goto MPS and you have a girly MP called vivien.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell him that he's in the wrong place.....and as he may be tired of being a vegan, give him a ride in your teksi and have him wait outside istana for chicken kali and beehoon. please get him a singhlet to wear - not that it may be cold but other joo koon residents may be embarrassed :p