• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore so kind to poor Malaysians sponsored them to study and no sponsor poor Singaporean. These evil ingrates turned around to smear, mock, insult me a Singaporean become prostitute to study. That’s a very cruel double insult to me isn’t it?
Everyday got proud dogs of Malaysian criminal syndicate @Stickyballs insulting hokkien women whore to insinuate insult of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday got proud dogs of Malaysian criminal syndicate @Stickyballs insulting hokkien women whore to insinuate insult of me.
Low ses dogs like @Stickyballs that cannot afford to go to ktv to harass women there and think they can hide in rat hole to do dirty things to abuse me and other hokkien women as whores certainly deserve heaven to pour m&d onto them and stuff their dirty mouth dirty holes with m&d. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore so kind to poor Malaysians sponsored them to study and no sponsor poor Singaporean. These evil ingrates turned around to smear, mock, insult me a Singaporean become prostitute to study. That’s a very cruel double insult to me isn’t it?
These low ses dogs obviously got no brains, those cheap sell nude sell cb women will bother to ask low ses questions that I asked? They will be asking how much? How to sell more?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These low ses dogs obviously got no brains, those cheap sell nude sell cb women will bother to ask low ses questions that I asked? They will be asking how much? How to sell more?
These low ses dogs for got no brains to think these cheap women sell nude sell cb will have the motivation to study in mainstream universities full time for three years? You think such university so easy to study? stay in university hostel? You think university hostel for Singaporean so easy to stay? You need to spend time to participate in activities and get points. They will take bus in university time? Obviously not they will be driving their sell nude sell cb earned car around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These low ses dogs for got no brains to think these cheap women sell nude sell cb will have the motivation to study in mainstream universities full time for three years? You think such university so easy to study? stay in university hostel? You think university hostel for Singaporean so easy to stay? You need to spend time to participate in activities and get points. They will take bus in university time? Obviously not they will be driving their sell nude sell cb earned car around.
That reminds me ASEAN scholars got special privilege or not in getting hostels? Not sure about now but during my time the university hostels were scarce and you have to get enough points to get a hostel room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me ASEAN scholars got special privilege or not in getting hostels? Not sure about now but during my time the university hostels were scarce and you have to get enough points to get a hostel room.
And it was not easy at all. Many people can only stay in their first year of university and have to make long commute for second and third year. I am talking about NTU, easily more than 2 hours one way for me if I don’t stay in hostel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it was not easy at all. Many people can only stay in their first year of university and have to make long commute for second and third year. I am talking about NTU, easily more than 2 hours one way for me if I don’t stay in hostel.
That’s more than 4 hours commute per day. So it’s a big thing and nobody will bother to act to take bus if got money to buy car okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low ses dogs like @Stickyballs that cannot afford to go to ktv to harass women there and think they can hide in rat hole to do dirty things to abuse me and other hokkien women as whores certainly deserve heaven to pour m&d onto them and stuff their dirty mouth dirty holes with m&d. Pui!
So low ses dog @Stickyballs you are obviously wrong on me. Every sign points to I do not have dirty wealth unlike your kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting indeed not cheap not sell nude women got harassed as slut whore while cheap sell nude woman no one harassed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s more than 4 hours commute per day. So it’s a big thing and nobody will bother to act to take bus if got money to buy car okay?
Of course non cheap people that never think of sell nude sell cb to buy car will strive to stay hostel instead of commute 4 or 5 hours due to not enough ECA points to stay hostel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course non cheap people that never think of sell nude sell cb to buy car will strive to stay hostel instead of commute 4 or 5 hours due to not enough ECA points to stay hostel.
First and second years I have a double room with room mate. One brings her boy friend to the room all the time - as good as chasing me out of the room - and the other studies all the time. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First and second years I have a double room with room mate. One brings her boy friend to the room all the time - as good as chasing me out of the room - and the other studies all the time. Yucks!
So in the second year I strived for higher points to qualify for a single room and finally got a single room for my third year of university.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So in the second year I strived for higher points to qualify for a single room and finally got a single room for my third year of university.
In the process, again I made positive impact to others as my eca revolved around charity including organizing those coin donation campaign that collected $100k for charity in one day and set up various campus stalls selling consignment items with proceeds go to charity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the process, again I made positive impact to others as my eca revolved around charity including organizing those coin donation campaign that collected $100k for charity in one day and set up various campus stalls selling consignment items with proceeds go to charity.
Kind Hokkiens like me are philanthropic even when young indeed - promoting the welfare of others. Not like sia suay cantonese @Balls2U and @Stickyballs and @ODACHEK and @nightsafari that not just don’t uplift others but do dirty things to bring down others - ME.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course real lucky are those like my ex colleague with landed property parents - ya the one the Malaysian overseas scholar quickly grabbed - drove to and fro ntu and home in her parent sponsored car with zero difficulty caused by no eca points to stay hostel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And again where do ASEAN scholars or overseas scholars come in? They always have it easy with assigned hostel from secondary to junior college to university ASEAN scholar isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And again where do ASEAN scholars or overseas scholars come in? They always have it easy with assigned hostel from secondary to junior college to university ASEAN scholar isn’t it?
Oh because they are poor thing from overseas while locals need not stay in hostel and can commute 4 or 5 hours by bus and mrt and bus if you have no rich landed property parents to sponsor you a car right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw that was then now I don’t even want to donate 10 cents into those coin donation box.