• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please don’t break up our family

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My China Wife did not come home two nights ago , a Friend of mine spotted her with man eating breakfast after their
22AA7356-46D6-41FB-BCB6-17BD89CE1868.jpeg
21C98F2E-4AF6-4B46-BB01-3E8E11E99B4B.jpeg
A9C8929E-DADA-4255-8013-026D1CBBD9B7.jpeg
9FD29361-15F7-4365-9240-A2D2168F2780.jpeg
DEF3537B-FAD0-43C5-8B55-C050B0DCAAEE.jpeg
FB06674E-02F8-4B71-B264-A7B46F302528.jpeg
A12E7450-C1AC-4379-A481-A4F6BA7463A3.jpeg
73EAE510-0ECA-4A1C-B520-F695F85416E3.jpeg
EA7CF42D-A79F-48B7-B10E-4A7BC444EA48.jpeg
22AA7356-46D6-41FB-BCB6-17BD89CE1868.jpeg 21C98F2E-4AF6-4B46-BB01-3E8E11E99B4B.jpeg t at yew Lian hotel at Lorong 29 around 8am on 22nd May , Wednesday. I have a child with her yet she stayed away for a night . Her male partner drove a white car as shown in the photos , he wore a horizontal striped polo and she was in red polo , car plate is new with 7135 on it but not sure if it’s Sk.. if you happen to know this male please inform him to stay away from my Wife and not break up our family . Thank you .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Choose woman as wife or partner don't suka suka choose. KNN. Choose wrongly riao then go social media KPKB for fug.

There are many good ATBs with good qualifications and good character around and the reverse ish also true.

Jibuy, next time open your Ranjiao eyes rah. Not all ATBCPJHJ rah.

Just like Sinkie gals, got good one, got siao one. An example of siao one is you all know who. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if you happen to know this male please inform him to stay away from my Wife and not break up our family . Thank you .

She's obviously a willing party in these shenanigans that are taking place so you can't blame the guy.

Just tell your wife to stay away from him. If she refuses to listen then the marriage is obviously over.

The best punishment you can mete out is to let him have her.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are talking about prc, is common issue
You can also go seek another woman
No worries
An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He seems to value the relationship more than the wife ‘s.

He has to learn a new hobby. His Wife is not a hobby .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"if you happen to know this male please inform him to stay away from my Wife and not break up our family . Thank you"

Is this guy for real? Man up and grow a pair lah. This woman is shit, need to start divorce proceedings. If the photographer is not a registered PI, I suggest he gets one. A PI's photos and reports are admissible in court.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont be a loser
Dont say i still love my wife rubbish
She already decided to give up her family, you kneel down also useless.
If for the kids, faster break off so can focus your time on kids and move on
Dont be a ku niang leh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These are pretty good photos for exit plan still want to keep family for what?

But then there’s this fucking thing called Woman’s Charter knnbccb

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your cheena wife eye sight very bad issit? The lover only can afford cheapo budget guest room? Cant even afford h81? This kind your wife also wan open legs?
How lousy are you really?

Even the lover think your wife not worth to open h81, open h81 is waste $ to piak her. You better dispose her immed, if not you are worst than the lover and your wife.
:biggrin: may the force be with you