• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PLA Scout Memory and Garbra confusion shooting Training = world best training!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The instructor make you extremely fatigue, stressed, confused you, trick you Gabra, have you remember a certain color balloon or number alphabet which you have to shoot. Make your head spin, shaking rocking on swing seesaw to fire target. You are not supposed to shoot the wrong number / alphabet / color or else you fail.

Trainees are deliberately confused by instructors play tricks, changing the numbers / alphabet which they remember, mislead them that they had lost their memories, and check see if they are really confident of their own memories.

SAF Blur Fuck Sotongs can never pass PLA tests! I know because in my ex-units many garbra cockup happened many time, big laughing stocks. I know for sure these blur fuck sotongs are going to get me killed if there was real wars. KNN CCB! Some Sotong asshole from my own platoon might shoot my ass from behind, not the fucking enemy!

Realistic for situations in the real war. Tired, stressed, confused, may be injured. But still must kill the correct enemies.

http://slide.mil.news.sina.com.cn/l/slide_8_199_63001.html#p=1

魔鬼训练法!我军侦察兵手枪记忆射击打完都是一脸懵
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看 2018.04.25 10:40:22
  • SrwM-fzrwiay9102042.gif
1 / 13
在南部战区陆军边防某旅侦察兵集训现场,经常会听到教官和队员之间充满火药味的“吼”式狠话,这里的队员和教官似乎就是“死磕到底”的“对手”。(中国军视网)
  • 4yHR-fzqvvsa9986334.gif
在手枪记忆射击课目中,要求队员在20秒内进行10个仰卧起坐,同时记忆4组数字和字母,而队员要射击的目标则是10个颜色不用的气球中,写有刚刚记忆数字和字母组合的那一个。

• -Zxj-fzqvvsa9986400.gif
“记住了吗?”“记住了!”“第一组第3个,第四组第3个,找到没有?”“找到了!”

• 13sD-fzqvvsa9986482.gif
  • “找错了!”“没有,我相信我自己!”
  • PMYC-fzqvvsa9986569.gif
“不对啊,我记得是5E啊,怎么变4S了?

• QlaD-fzqvvsa9986626.gif
后面扶黑板的兵哥,实力诠释“捂脸”表情。

• 6eHq-fzrwiay9102070.gif
  • 这次集训除了手枪记忆射击,还有模拟水面上狙击的课目“稳中求胜”,要求狙击手趴在晃动的秋千上进行射击,

• F1Jl-fzqvvsa9986762.gif
而且目标是烟雾缭绕的3个气球中的一个,稍有偏差就会打错目标。