• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PKR - Elizabeth Wong nude photos

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any concrete proof that BN is involved?

This is bad for BN as well as Pakatan. BN does not need another by elections to look silly. They rather wait until they start reclaiming their lost support from the people. Note the supporting comments from some BN heavy weights.

For Pakatan, it an obvious setback.

Must be a silly individual or someone who has a personal agenda.

Btw don't assume its a guy.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found these,
Elizabeth_Wong_Nude_Photos_Causing_Another_Malaysian_Scandal_www_GutterUncensored_com_elizabethwong_2.jpg

eli.jpg

Whoa this picture of her sleeping soundly on her pillow reminds us of the Hollywood movie called Truman.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless BN try to capitalize on these Up-Skirt photos for political gains? :mad::oIo:

That is why I always tell my children no to involve in Politics unless you have sufficient backing (Money and Power). Politics in my dictionary is dirty, its a game political parties play to win votes or make others lose votes.

What you have read from the newspapers are very real - sex scandals, kidnapping, bribery, defamation lawsuit and tax related charges etc.

Why bother, just enjoy making money and live a life without additional problems of "dirty politics".

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like you are saying that, the political parties here, gets an even field to compete for votes?

:p

No. We are not so much into sexual politics, but more if there's m&d thrown, its always about the small stuff that seems to question the character of some of the more prominent opposition figures.

James Gomez and Tang Liang Hong comes into mind into what are purposely smear campaigns against the opposition figures' personal character. I think its the S'porean culture these days not to taint people with sexual accusations. That's a taboo line no-one crosses. And usually anyone who's overly sexually active in social circles won't run for public office in Singapore- if people know about it, they would probably lose.