• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PJ Thum video explains how PAP creates dependence by citizens

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I lived in Singapore for the best part of 3 decades and felt none of this overpowering control over my life with the exception of 2.5 years of NS which were great fun anyway so I had no reason to feel resentful.

They educated me, they took care of my health, they created a job for me and gave me grants and a tax holiday when I started an enterprise.

When I'd made enough money and wanted to cash out they did not hinder me in any way. When I asked for a police good conduct certificate they did so quickly and with zero hassles.

A few years ago I asked for my CPF and emptied the whole account without facing any hurdles. The payout was quick and efficient.

It is thanks to the PAP that I was able to retire early and enjoy life without having to worry about my finances. Had I grown up in any country I doubt very much that I could have done the same.

That is why I continue to maintain that the PAP is the best!