• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoyisation of Singapore

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the pinoy chicks are really chio, not the maids, but the educated ones that came in recent years, working as customer service or interior designers etc

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the pinoy chicks are really chio, not the maids, but the educated ones that came in recent years, working as customer service or interior designers etc

Agree.

They do good blowjobs and some even will swallow !! Keep up the good work !!:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed that too. However, there could be many cases of inside jobs, particularly when the guards become familiar with the household routines. Was told don't wear watches while outside, especially the branded ones. Can lose more than just the watches, bracelets or necklesses...

Filipinos are more ambitious so must be careful lah. They can be more sneaky than the indonesians, Thai, etc

Those flaunting their expensive branded stuff in the 3rd world are asking for trouble. Have a friend who would visits Jakarta with his $15k Rolex watch, he's very brave & can afford to loose the watch :biggrin:

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too had noticed.There is an unusual amount of Pinoys hanging all around us.I suspect they come in handy as replacements for our local Malays whom these days are seldom seen in any work place.

Thats because Malays are migrating too. I have relatives and friends living in the US, Australia and Malaysia. ;-)

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because Malays are migrating too. I have relatives and friends living in the US, Australia and Malaysia. ;-)

Malays had been migrating all these while.Slowly but surely.But not to US or Australia.Mosly to Malaysia.Where they are most welcomed and easily at home.However some Malays have picked up our kiasu/kiasi culture and are scorned by Malaysians Malay for their crass and crude behaviour.

But how do Penoys replaces Malays in sinkie? I speculate it could be purely for foreigner's consumption.Since penoys are etnically the same as Malays and look almost exactly the same too.

Any foreigner visiting sikie would be striked at the total lack of malay native population here.Foreigners cannot tell the difference between sinkie Chinese and PRC.But sinkie devoid of native Malays is not good public relation for PAP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays had been migrating all these while.Slowly but surely.But not to US or Australia.Mosly to Malaysia.Where they are most welcomed and easily at home.However some Malays have picked up our kiasu/kiasi culture and are scorned by Malaysians Malay for their crass and crude behaviour.

But how do Penoys replaces Malays in sinkie? I speculate it could be purely for foreigner's consumption.Since penoys are etnically the same as Malays and look almost exactly the same too.

Any foreigner visiting sikie would be striked at the total lack of malay native population here.Foreigners cannot tell the difference between sinkie Chinese and PRC.But sinkie devoid of native Malays is not good public relation for PAP.

Where got lack of malays here????

PLenty of malays to go around.

Btw ozzie moved their native abos to special places and all that and they are not really seen in oz did that do anything for their PR?

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal

They replace the malays because they are malays and this is reflected in their IC when they take up citizenship. So LKY has found the perfect way to maintain the population ratio of all races as now we have the same numbers of malays except that not all are muslims but more christians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They replace the malays because they are malays and this is reflected in their IC when they take up citizenship. So LKY has found the perfect way to maintain the population ratio of all races as now we have the same numbers of malays except that not all are muslims but more christians.

I understand some ppl say that pinoys are malays too just that they are christian malays.

The thing is they look different from the mats

PInoys have that look which one look and i know they are not mats.

Indons seem to have the same accent when they speak english which is similar to pinoys.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys live in a liberal society due to Spanish colonisation and American influences.

That's why you find a lot of their girls don't really look like Malays with sharper features and fairer complexions

I understand some ppl say that pinoys are malays too just that they are christian malays.

The thing is they look different from the mats

PInoys have that look which one look and i know they are not mats.

Indons seem to have the same accent when they speak english which is similar to pinoys.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys live in a liberal society due to Spanish colonisation and American influences.

That's why you find a lot of their girls don't really look like Malays with sharper features and fairer complexions

Their maids are damn ugly though. At least quite a number of them.

Imagine being a colony of 2 powers in the past.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are the "orang aslis" of their society and some ang moh men find them very attractive. Some wives were even mistaken as maids.

Their maids are damn ugly though. At least quite a number of them.

Imagine being a colony of 2 powers in the past.

zmonster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big fat pinoys.. eat and party they are the best. Always talk with a fake slang pretending to talk like Angmohs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the number of Filipinos multiplied so fast in the last 3 years in the retail and office sectors. Pinoyisation indeed. :(

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find some in mediacock, their soap opera also being televised by mediacock.
What become of our country?