• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy pub talents arrested at lucky plaza

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pub cashier fined for helping with vice-related activities
NP_20180412_SQALVAREZ12_3904203.jpg

Mitra Lino Jr Alvarez was aware the seven Filipino performing artistes had sex with customers. TNP PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
Man fined $2,000 for helping with vice-related activities in Lucky Plaza pub
Apr 12, 2018 06:00

By paying a Lucky Plaza pub $300, customers could take any one of its female performing artistes out for a five-hour sex session.

They would pay the pub's cashier Mitra Lino Jr Alvarez, a district court heard yesterday.

The Filipino man, 38, who worked at Ok Kalang Pinoy Pub, was fined $2,000 for helping its Singaporean licensee Omar Kasmuri, 49, with vice-related activities.

Omar's girlfriend, Elena Medalya Alvarez Ma, 50, is Alvarez's mother. She helped in managing the pub.

The court heard that the Filipino also worked as a bartender at the nightspot and his duties included playing song requests and balancing the sales books.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kelly Ho said Alvarez was aware the seven Filipino performing artistes had sex with customers who took them out for "takeaway" sessions.

RAID
Police raided the pub, on the sixth storey of Lucky Plaza, around 10.30pm on May 29 last year and detained the performing artistes.

They also arrested Alvarez, his mother and Omar as they were suspected of committing offences under the Women's Charter.

Alvarez's lawyer, Mr Patrick Fernandez, asked the court to sentence his client to a fine not exceeding $2,000. He also said his client is married to a Singapore permanent resident and has two young children.

"Lino did not play a substantial role, for example, controlling the prostitutes' finances or choosing clients. Also, Lino did not secure or groom prostitutes to enter the trade or use violence against the prostitutes," he added.

The cases involving Omar and Alvarez Ma are still pending. - SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will always be vice.
Don;t be naive. It is impossible to stop vice. Let them be,register and control them.

Then you can tax on their earning. Prostitution is above board and it is legal.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN when mom approve a performing artiste wp did they say must use correct microphone or not KNN.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say KNN when mom approve a performing artiste wp did they say must use correct microphone or not KNN.

My Auntie say, must use the correct microphone with the red head, that produces...the "piak, piak, piak, sloop, sloop" sound!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct me if I am wrong. Aren't all Filipinas in sinkieland prostitutes?

Aren't the 70% who voted too?...that is too demeaning to call all of them that..but when MONEY is waved..ahh!, that is giving service or returning a gratitude..."prostitutes"...ha ha ha ha

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Filipino man, 38, who worked at Ok Kalang Pinoy Pub, ....

Omar's girlfriend, Elena Medalya Alvarez Ma, 50, is Alvarez's mother. She helped in managing the pub.
y'all realise that the pinoy's mom had him at 12 years old? Prostitution is strong in their family

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Aren't the 70% who voted too?...that is too demeaning to call all of them that..but when MONEY is waved..ahh!, that is giving service or returning a gratitude..."prostitutes"...ha ha ha ha
Let's not sugar coat here. Among the 70% are prostitutes, dumb fucks, and ballsless ones. Hey I am not judging, just stating the facts :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong. Aren't all Filipinas in sinkieland prostitutes?
my uncle say KNN this one he also cannot confirm nor educate liao. he say last time his boss is a pinay with employment pass so he check KNN ep need earn sgd 8k or more and now about 13k so he say he not sure she still sell herself KNN.
my uncle also say KNN in dressings and appearance is same as typical pinays prostitutes he also not sure how she sees or feel about her comrades prostitutes KNN.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"By paying a Lucky Plaza pub $300, customers could take any one of its female performing artistes out for a five-hour sex session."

$60 an hour...they should change their Pub name to UHER..is $60 an hour, excluding room fees cheap? or have to pay extras?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the 50 yo pinay old slut also providing sex services???

Once a whore, always a whore.
All these prostitutes have no idea how used their cheebyes are??

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! Cashier and stand in accountant only also can get charged for pimping ah? Ah Loong and Ching’s merry men in MOF and Temasek better pack up fast before the lynch mob gets them huh! :wink:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Filipino man, 38, who worked at Ok Kalang Pinoy Pub

smart Pinoy, when Geylang street hookers no longer

can ok,

he opened OK Kalang

best lah you

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like freelance Pinoy bitch you can try the jamboree pub at Orchard towers opened by jolovan wham and his Millionaire Father Johnny wham.
Many Pinoy maids freelancing there as AMDKs frequenting the pub. The Maid usually there on Sunday If they have day off but most need to be back by 12 midnight.
Alternatively try Ipanema or TOP 5.

Sibei YanDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like freelance Pinoy bitch you can try the jamboree pub at Orchard towers opened by jolovan wham and his Millionaire Father Johnny wham.
Many Pinoy maids freelancing there as AMDKs frequenting the pub. The Maid usually there on Sunday If they have day off but most need to be back by 12 midnight.
Alternatively try Ipanema or TOP 5.
Jolovan is gay, are his pinoys all shemales? There will be fucking disgusting , pui!!!