• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy NUS undergrad film girl in loo

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could be this fellow...https://en-pi.facebook.com/hexerkid

Abelardo Lector Paune has worked at CFC Youth for Christ, studied at NUS.

SINGAPORE - An engineering student at the National University of Singapore was caught filming a female student in the toilet with his mobile phone.

On Friday, Filipino national Paune Abelardo Jr Lector, 24, pleaded guilty to intending to insult the modesty of the student.

Another count of criminal trespass will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced on May 14 after taking his final examination.

Paune, then a third-year student, went into the female toilet a little after 9pm on April 23 last year.

He placed his mobile phone beneath the door of the cubicle and filmed the student, a fourth-year PhD student, but she noticed the light on the mobile phone.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his FB, he came here to do his secondary, then to JC and finally to NUS.

Question - Did Sinkie's taxes pay for this piece of shit education?

You damed hell right about Sinkie paying or at least subsidising his studies and life here and..

The pinoy did not need to do NS!

Eat your heart out, Sinkie you deserved to be screwed!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not a very smart person. Film already, see also cannot touch, cannot fuck. What's the point? Really kum lan. I need to start a lesson for all these idiots soon.

Based on my experience, if he had made the effort to at least know the girl, be alittle patient and sweet talk her, at least can still have petting...Aiya... Kum lan

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a very smart person. Film already, see also cannot touch, cannot fuck. What's the point? Really kum lan. I need to start a lesson for all these idiots soon.

Based on my experience, if he had made the effort to at least know the girl, be alittle patient and sweet talk her, at least can still have petting...Aiya... Kum lan

Sinkie are also kunlam they would read the book on 'Pick up lines' a thousand times and yet can't pick up anything short of paying for a hooker at some joint.

If they are not kam lan why are they being screwed everyday by the MIWs and allow more kam lan FTs to screw them? LOL

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkie are also kunlam they would read the book on 'Pick up lines' a thousand times and yet can't pick up anything short of paying for a hooker at some joint.

If they are not kam lan why are they being screwed everyday by the MIWs and allow more kam lan FTs to screw them? LOL

I have a good friend in this forum. I'll introduce him to you if I have the chance. You two are a perfect pair on the bed :wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy is Pinoy lah... I think sinkie also cannot read is it/

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is Pinoy lah... I think sinkie also cannot read is it/

I can read it is only Sinkie like you who can't.

I said Sinkie are kam lan that is why got kam lan FT 'inivted' in to screw them.

They both deserve each other!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes, wonder why it take so long to deliberate his sentence ???

'Cham Siong' with Pinoyland embassy.

I will be very surprised if he is thrown into jail. Most probably it'll be just probation.

Even perverted doctors who have been convicted have been allowed to go back to work in CGH.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And what is the point of people fucking low class women who go for old man only?