• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinoy Maid Steals From Merdeka Towkay And Hides Stolen Cash In Her Cheebye!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yqcourtscrime2_2x.jpg

SINGAPORE - A domestic helper, who stole more than $5,000 from her employer, was found with the money hidden inside her private parts during a body check at Changi Women's Prison.

Filipina Bajo Nelgielyn Bobita, 28, was jailed for 16 weeks on Thursday (May 9) after pleading guilty to two theft charges.

The court heard that businessman Lee See Boon, 69, had employed her to work in his Serangoon flat, and her duties included household cleaning as well as cooking.

Bobita was performing her chores on Feb 22 when she decided to steal from the Singaporean and went to his room to search for valuables.

She later found a small bag containing the key to a safe and a piece of paper with the safe's numeric password written on it.

She unlocked Mr Lee's safe and stole $3,000.

Two days later, she went to Lucky Plaza shopping centre in Orchard Road and remitted $1,500 to her family in the Philippines .

She remitted the rest of the money on March 3.

She returned to Mr Lee's room three days later and stole another $5,002 from the safe.

Mr Lee, who opened the safe later that day, noticed that his money was missing.

Suspecting that Bobita had made off with the cash, he alerted the police and the maid was arrested.

She was taken to Changi Women's Prison after she was charged in court on March 8.

During a body scanning process at around 9pm that day, prison officers spotted a foreign object hidden inside her genitals.

The object was removed and it turned out to be a small plastic bag containing the stolen $5,002.

Bobita has made no restitution for the $3,000 that she stole earlier.

For each count of theft, she could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be. Pilippinos got tight cunts as their men have small penis.only chinese csn put a entire durian in the cunt snd not feel a thing.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the denomination of the notes? All in 1k note or in $2 notes. Makes a hell of a difference to her Pinoy Cheebye! Haha.

Last edited:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
yqcourtscrime2_2x.jpg

SINGAPORE - A domestic helper, who stole more than $5,000 from her employer, was found with the money hidden inside her private parts during a body check at Changi Women's Prison.

Filipina Bajo Nelgielyn Bobita, 28, was jailed for 16 weeks on Thursday (May 9) after pleading guilty to two theft charges.

The court heard that businessman Lee See Boon, 69, had employed her to work in his Serangoon flat, and her duties included household cleaning as well as cooking.

Bobita was performing her chores on Feb 22 when she decided to steal from the Singaporean and went to his room to search for valuables.

She later found a small bag containing the key to a safe and a piece of paper with the safe's numeric password written on it.

She unlocked Mr Lee's safe and stole $3,000.

Two days later, she went to Lucky Plaza shopping centre in Orchard Road and remitted $1,500 to her family in the Philippines .

She remitted the rest of the money on March 3.

She returned to Mr Lee's room three days later and stole another $5,002 from the safe.

Mr Lee, who opened the safe later that day, noticed that his money was missing.

Suspecting that Bobita had made off with the cash, he alerted the police and the maid was arrested.

She was taken to Changi Women's Prison after she was charged in court on March 8.

During a body scanning process at around 9pm that day, prison officers spotted a foreign object hidden inside her genitals.

The object was removed and it turned out to be a small plastic bag containing the stolen $5,002.

Bobita has made no restitution for the $3,000 that she stole earlier.

For each count of theft, she could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined.
$5000 worth of currencies? wow that's a pretty huge wad of cash she's accommodating.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one?

https://maidcity.com.sg/biodatas_aupair/bajo-nelgielyn-bobita/

Archive link

FlYhztp.jpg

Name
BAJO NELGIELYN BOBITA
12/06/1990 / 28 years old
Height

158 cm
Weight
53 kg
Marital Status
Married
Nationality
Philippines
Religion
Roman Catholic
Education
College Undergraduate
Number of Children
N/A
Off-days
Every Sunday
Expected Salary
650 - 700
Language
English

----

Maid Introduction

Bajo Nelgielyn Bobita, Ex-Singapore from the Philippines. She has experience in general household work like cleaning,laundry,ironing etc., she is responsible, confident and trustworthy. She Speaks English, Tagalog. She's can cook chinese, filipino dishes. She is good with babies. She is good with children. She is good with elderly.

She is a nursing undergraduate.

---
Message to the Employer

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I'm Nelgielyn Baju, from Abna, Philippines. I was born on the 12 of June, 1990. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and they are all married with kids. My mother and father were in Abna working as farmers. I have studied in Philippines as a Nursing Undergraduate.

I like to take care of children and I'm good in doing general house keeping duties. I have knowledge in coking Chinese food and some Western cuisines. During my free time, I like to watch movies and sometimes go for a walk outdoors.

The reason why I want to go to Norway is because I wish to experience new cultures and to see the beautiful city of Norway. Most importantly, I need to earn money to help and support my family.

Sir/ Ma'am, I will assure you that I'm a hardworking and trustworthy person if you are going to hire me as a helper. I will look forward to becoming a part of your family. Thank you.

---
Republic of the Philippines COMMISSION ON ELECTIONS Office for Overseas Voting
Approved List of Overseas Voters
February 20, 2018

https://ecitydoc.com/downloadFile/approved-list-of-overseas-voters-5_pdf

BAJO, NELGIELYN BOBITA
SGSG-000A-F1290NBB2000

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Message to the Employer

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I'm Nelgielyn Baju, from Abna, Philippines. I was born on the 12 of June, 1990. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and they are all married with kids. My mother and father were in Abna working as farmers. I have studied in Philippines as a Nursing Undergraduate.

I like to take care of children and I'm good in doing general house keeping duties. I have knowledge in coking Chinese food and some Western cuisines. During my free time, I like to watch movies and sometimes go for a walk outdoors.

The reason why I want to go to Norway is because I wish to experience new cultures and to see the beautiful city of Norway. Most importantly, I need to earn money to help and support my family.

Sir/ Ma'am, I will assure you that I'm a hardworking and trustworthy person if you are going to hire me as a helper. I will look forward to becoming a part of your family. Thank you.
She says she is trustworthy wor. Haha.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This one?

https://maidcity.com.sg/biodatas_aupair/bajo-nelgielyn-bobita/

Archive link

FlYhztp.jpg

Name
BAJO NELGIELYN BOBITA
12/06/1990 / 28 years old
Height

158 cm
Weight
53 kg
Marital Status
Married
Nationality
Philippines
Religion
Roman Catholic
Education
College Undergraduate
Number of Children
N/A
Off-days
Every Sunday
Expected Salary
650 - 700
Language
English

----

Maid Introduction

Bajo Nelgielyn Bobita, Ex-Singapore from the Philippines. She has experience in general household work like cleaning,laundry,ironing etc., she is responsible, confident and trustworthy. She Speaks English, Tagalog. She's can cook chinese, filipino dishes. She is good with babies. She is good with children. She is good with elderly.

She is a nursing undergraduate.

---
Message to the Employer

Dear Sir/Ma'am

---
Republic of the Philippines COMMISSION ON ELECTIONS Office for Overseas Voting
Approved List of Overseas Voters
February 20, 2018

https://ecitydoc.com/downloadFile/approved-list-of-overseas-voters-5_pdf

BAJO, NELGIELYN BOBITA
SGSG-000A-F1290NBB2000

Cannot be that one because she is listed as trustworthy.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be. Pilippinos got tight cunts as their men have small penis.only chinese csn put a entire durian in the cunt snd not feel a thing.

You forgot the CB holes got loosen after they pop out one baby after another?

After enough babies your hands can enter, foot can enter, Botak head also can enter!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot the CB holes got loosen after they pop out one baby after another?

After enough babies your hands can enter, foot can enter, Botak head also can enter!

Indeed, this 28-year old wench is already married and has children living in Pinoyland.

And you don't know what Bangla cocks she might have been riding here.

It's the norm for them: already married, come to SG to be maid, but she's lonely and her CB is itchy so she finds boyfriends to soothe that itch every weekend. Just remember to go to church and remit money back home, and everything's okay.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOT THOSE MINAH IN TG PINANG...WHOLE LOCO CAN GO IN...MELAYU BUNGSA ...AGAMA ISLAM
CAN FUCK FOR $3 ONLY... DURIAN COSTS A LOT MORE