• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy girl speaks out against Nas Daily

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

31a90ff478dd5b3a0ae867c00d78194c

The latest volley in what may be a lengthy (and welcome) conversation about content creators and the cultures they use as subjects comes from social entrepreneur Louise Mabulo, who narrates her own experience with Nas Daily creator Nuseir Yassin two years ago.
Mabulo has been awarded for her work with The Cacao Project, an initiative that provides farmers in Northern Luzon with alternative crops—particularly cacao—and training to help them make agriculture a more sustainable and dignified trade.
According to her post, Nas Daily came to cover The Cacao Project via the vlog’s famous one-minute vids, but the reality was far from the pleasant, over-the-top experience that Nas Daily has become known for.

Yassin was a terrible guest, Mabulo alleges: “I watched him imitate and mock the local accent and language, vocalising Tagalog-sounding syllabic phrases saying it sounded stupid. He repeatedly said that the people of my hometown [were] ‘poor’.”
Worse, Mabulo says, Yassin was unhappy about her story being “not clickable viewable content”, and made several references to Pinoy-baiting for clicks: “He said no one wants to hear about farmers or farms, it’s not clickable viewable content. He didn’t care about making change or shedding light on real issues— he only wanted content, a good, easy story to tell that would get him more Filipino views. He even joked at the start of the day that all he needed was to put ‘Philippines’ in the title, and he’d rack in millions of views would and the comments would come flooding with brainless ‘Pinoy pride’ comments.”
The Nas Daily team left without their story, says Mabulo (and a quick check of Nas Daily’s archive doesn’t turn up a video on The Cacao Project), who offers additional commentary on the controversy. “I should have known better, that this man was exploitative and fueling a neocolonialist narrative using our need for foreign validation,” she writes.
“The fact that he refused to take down the course until Gracia took her post down is a clear sign of systematic silencing, and the hope that they want to continue their money-making from our culture…Filipinos should stand together on this— We are not content to be exploited. We are not culture to be capitalised. We are not people to be romanticized. Or poverty to set the scene for ‘Benevolent Saviors’. We are more than what the world thinks of us.”

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/social-entrepreneur-speaks-nas-daily-093207631.html

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only PAP welcomes this kind of neocolonialism to out country. Say what you like about Pinoyland, but there are at least some community leaders who protect their own dumbfuck countrymen from foreign imperialism

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That Arab prick is such a traitor that even Syed Putra will be ashamed of him.

Frankly, from what I have seen in life so far......

Successful people.....they all need to be a bit of a bastard, asshole, willing to tread "gray areas" meaning do somethings that might be wrong or ARE WRONG ......in order to be as successful as they are.

You cannot be Jesus and be rich and successful in the business and professional world. Sorry does not work like that.

So all these big shots like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Obama, Ng Yat Chung, they all got to be where they are not by being super nice guys who only do the most right thing, caring, compassionate, loving, sharing, charitable, kind, patient, understanding.....

FUCK THAT RUBBISH.

If you want to be that kind of good guy, you end up at best upper middle class lah. You will never make it to the big boys.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly, from what I have seen in life so far......

Successful people.....they all need to be a bit of a bastard, asshole, willing to tread "gray areas" meaning do somethings that might be wrong or ARE WRONG ......in order to be as successful as they are.

You cannot be Jesus and be rich and successful in the business and professional world. Sorry does not work like that.

So all these big shots like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Obama, Ng Yat Chung, they all got to be where they are not by being super nice guys who only do the most right thing, caring, compassionate, loving, sharing, charitable, kind, patient, understanding.....

FUCK THAT RUBBISH.

If you want to be that kind of good guy, you end up at best upper middle class lah. You will never make it to the big boys.
Indeed I want to put these nice little names beside my nick like what you did. I can’t use loser since it would appear unoriginal.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Indeed I want to put these nice little names beside my nick like what you did. I can’t use loser since it would appear unoriginal.

In fact, the medical profession through the SMC and colleges have all these ethics and professionalism standards that force their members to be mediocre.

The true big boys are the ones who control the ones at the SMC and College and fuck care all that shit. In many cases they dont evern practice medicine! LOL!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Without the controversy, just watching the video I would say pretty well thought out and made. Good interesting content. Something I wouldn't know about.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh hello! Look in the mirror.

You're a sad piece of shit trying to assume Scroobal's intelligence, which apparently is none.
Haha.... assume his intelligence? Clearly, u dont even understand the meaning of taking the piss.

U are the fucking faggot who professed to be damn romantic and end up admitting that u didn't even do anything special for your proposal. U fucking cocksucker. I bet when u suck cock, u choke and weep and promise to do better next time.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nas daily is just another hypocritical tabloid trash journalist that became famous because he exploits the poor people he interviews and sensationalizes their stories.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.... assume his intelligence? Clearly, u dont even understand the meaning of taking the piss.

U are the fucking faggot who professed to be damn romantic and end up admitting that u didn't even do anything special for your proposal. U fucking cocksucker. I bet when u suck cock, u choke and weep and promise to do better next time.
Ahh... you're the guy who proposal is actually purchasing a bto.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for the Pinoy. The whole village should have stuffed Pork adobo inside the mouth of this halfbreed Arab/Israel Fucktard.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
10% of mexicans have asian genes, presumably Philipinos the spanish captured, enslaved and took them there. Spain was the first global power.
Some wealthy people just love abusing their subordinated, or those servicing them, like waiters, or hotel concierge. Nash probably belong to this group.
Pinoy should ditch tgeir spanish names and use their bumi names instead. Names used before the spanish dominated them.
Philippino hero is Jose Rizal.doesn't sound like a malay guy to me.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

31a90ff478dd5b3a0ae867c00d78194c

The latest volley in what may be a lengthy (and welcome) conversation about content creators and the cultures they use as subjects comes from social entrepreneur Louise Mabulo, who narrates her own experience with Nas Daily creator Nuseir Yassin two years ago.
Mabulo has been awarded for her work with The Cacao Project, an initiative that provides farmers in Northern Luzon with alternative crops—particularly cacao—and training to help them make agriculture a more sustainable and dignified trade.
According to her post, Nas Daily came to cover The Cacao Project via the vlog’s famous one-minute vids, but the reality was far from the pleasant, over-the-top experience that Nas Daily has become known for.

Yassin was a terrible guest, Mabulo alleges: “I watched him imitate and mock the local accent and language, vocalising Tagalog-sounding syllabic phrases saying it sounded stupid. He repeatedly said that the people of my hometown [were] ‘poor’.”
Worse, Mabulo says, Yassin was unhappy about her story being “not clickable viewable content”, and made several references to Pinoy-baiting for clicks: “He said no one wants to hear about farmers or farms, it’s not clickable viewable content. He didn’t care about making change or shedding light on real issues— he only wanted content, a good, easy story to tell that would get him more Filipino views. He even joked at the start of the day that all he needed was to put ‘Philippines’ in the title, and he’d rack in millions of views would and the comments would come flooding with brainless ‘Pinoy pride’ comments.”
The Nas Daily team left without their story, says Mabulo (and a quick check of Nas Daily’s archive doesn’t turn up a video on The Cacao Project), who offers additional commentary on the controversy. “I should have known better, that this man was exploitative and fueling a neocolonialist narrative using our need for foreign validation,” she writes.
“The fact that he refused to take down the course until Gracia took her post down is a clear sign of systematic silencing, and the hope that they want to continue their money-making from our culture…Filipinos should stand together on this— We are not content to be exploited. We are not culture to be capitalised. We are not people to be romanticized. Or poverty to set the scene for ‘Benevolent Saviors’. We are more than what the world thinks of us.”

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/social-entrepreneur-speaks-nas-daily-093207631.html

The silly pinoy bitch just wants more money or she hates palestinians.